Indian Railways / misbehavior of attendant on 2nd ac coach

India Review updated:
3.5

This complaint is about the attendant present in 2nd AC coach.I was travel ling in a 2nd AC coach on 17th August-2008 by Train no. 2722 (Dakshin Express) Coach A1.I boarded the train at Nagpur station. Once train started the attendant came and handed over the bed sheet, but didn't gave the blanket and pillow to me. I waited for that and later when he didn't turned up I went to search him, But I couldn't found him. I came back to my seat and fallen asleep. Later when I got up I again went I search of him but he was not present in the coach. Then I went to the next coach and found he was sleeping their with his friend. I woke him up and told about the pillow and blanket and asked him to handover it. But he was unmoved and started shouting. Later he told that he might have kept on the above seat and I told that I will check it and came back and after some time that guy followed me and took the blanket from the above seat and gave it to me and went back. I asked for the pillow but he didn't listened. Then I followed him to the place he was sleeping and told pillow is still missing then he again started shouting that its not his responsibility and he said go and file complaint if you want. Then I came back saying that I will file a complaint against him. After few minutes his friend came to my seat and gave one pillow but that guy didn't even bother.

I am writing this because in the morning when I got down from the train I forgot to file complain against that guy. But want that he should be punished. Because we pay so much for 2nd AC fair to have a comfortable journey and most of foreign travelers also travel by 2nd AC but if the attendant are so bad then it leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Please take action against that guy who was on duty that day if we want to improve services of Indian railways.
Ra

Comments

Pr
  11th of Oct, 2008
Dear All,

I have booked a ticket under Ladies quota and travelled by 2722 Dakshin Express on 09.10.2008 from Nagpur to Hyderabad as per details given below:

1) PNR No: 2152675295
2) Train No: 2722
3) From Nagpur to Hyderabad
4) Berth No: S3/ 006

I was not provided any berth on the alloted seat. One person was already travelling by that berth. There were no railway personnel around - No TTE and no railway police. The person occupying the berth has abused me and I can put the unparliamentarian words he has used.

The TTE has not come to the S3 compartment even after I have sent a word to him through the railway catering Boy.

For two continous hours, the person who has unauthorisedly occupied the berth has been humiliating me.

There were another two unauthorised persons in the compartment who have been smoking without any break. These persons should have been booked by the law and should have been fined Rs 200/- for every cigerette/ beedi they smoked.

The railway police have come after 3 hours, and evacuated the unauthorised persons.

This pathetic situation allows terrorists to plant bombs and make trains catch fire and make lot of people like me to sacrifice their lives.

In this connection, I demand that
1)the railways take action on the concerned and compensate me for the mental agony caused to me
2)Pay me the fine that would have been recovered from the persons smoking in the compartment( by recovering it from the persons who are responsible for implementing it),

failing which, I will be compelled to approach through concerned channels for getting the grievance redressed.
Kr
  3rd of Jun, 2013
ac attendant is vary bad. thay smok and drink alcohol and sale also.train no 12967
the name of attendant is p.parmar, nossad pathan, amin, , kamal kumar ect

Indian Railways Logo Indian Railways