Indian Railways / misbehaviour of tc
I was travelling in 2472 jammu tawi express on 8th july, 2009 and boarded the train at jammu station. my pnr no. is[protected]. I was having rac in coach b2 seat 55. I requested the t. c. incharge to temporary give me berth to sleep since I had not slept previous night and after my rac is confirmed I will shift on my own. however he denied. but to surprise after 2-3 hrs I found all t. c.'s sitting in 3 ac with bedsheet tied on both ends of the upper seat so that nobody can see them. firstly I thought some ladies might have tied the cloth for privacy, but when some other persons informed me that all t. c.'s alongwith railway constable are sitting inside and gossipping I felt surprise. I again requested them to give berth but they denied and told me to leave.
This attitude and behaviour on the part of t. c. s and also railway constables shows how they rule over in compartments. one person who had got sitting class tkt was allowed in 3ac and he was temporary allowed to sit in 2ac very comfortably. I have got his receipt number also. he was my fellow passenger and travelled from jammu to bdts. the above acts on part of t. c. clearly shows that for earning illegal money they allow anything.
but instead a person who has valid rac tkt is not even given a vacant berth to temporary rest for 3-4 hours when there are so many vacant berths available for atleast 5-6 hours i.e. upto delhi. when these t. c.'s can sit occupying entire six seats why a passenger is denied.
Why did these t. c's alongwith railway constable put a big bedsheet and save themselves from eyes of other commuters and why did they deny me temporary berth, is it because I did not pay them money. instead they started speaking in vague manner and told me to leave and further informed me that berth will be given to me after mathura i.e. at mid-night.
It is therefore requested to take strict action on all the above t. c.'s and railway constable, or else I will be at liberty to send this video shooting to national news channels to show to public. kindly inform me accordingly.
Kishore t khudabadi
Press reporter - [protected]
More Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews
- Indian Railways - illegal passengers! 
- Indian Railways - poor facilities 
- Indian Railways - ticket issue problem for physically handicapped person 
- Indian Railway - excessive rate of food by the pantry car service 
- Indian Railways - officials corruption 
- Indian Railways - no refund issued in case of train late more than 3 hours later cancelled
- Centre For Railway Information Systems - misbehaving of the reservation ticket issuing officer at railway counter (simhachalam)
- Indian Railway - refund of cancellation of ticket at city station, lucknow counter
- Indian Railway - theft of mobile phone
- Indian Railway - parcel not received