Indian Railways / illegal passengers!
I boarded 2802 Express in NDelhi Station on 16.4.07 for Kharagpur on New Delhi Puri, Purushottam Express. There were more than 100 passengers in a compartment meant for 72. The people without proper ticket were neither prevented from entering not removed. The Police and Ticket checkers ignored my complaint and the difficulty caused to other lawful passengers. The aisle for toilet and food catering were all blocked by them illegally. Also my complaint lodged with Railway Station at Kharagpur fetched, no reply.
More Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews
- Indian Railways - poor facilities 
- Indian Railways - ticket issue problem for physically handicapped person 
- Indian Railway - excessive rate of food by the pantry car service 
- Indian Railways - officials corruption 
- Indian Railways - azad hind express running late 
- Indian Railways - irctc refund rules
- Indian Railways - attendants misbehavior in 2ac. 
- Indian Railways - no refund issued in case of train late more than 3 hours later cancelled
- Centre For Railway Information Systems - misbehaving of the reservation ticket issuing officer at railway counter (simhachalam)
- Indian Railway - refund of cancellation of ticket at city station, lucknow counter