Indian Railways / attendants misbehavior in 2ac.
My Sister was travelling in Indore - Pune express on 22nd May, 2018 in 2-tier AC. Seat details are as below:
CoachNo/Berth No. - A1/21
The attendants present there made her feel uncomfortable by their vulgar comments.
She became very afraid. At night around 9 pm when she went to wash her hands 4-5 attendants where sitting beside gate and they started singing very vulgar songs and they were all glaring her. She was so afraid that she went inside and have not even used washroom in emergency and have not even slept whole night.
This experience leaves us very afraid. By Gods sake nothing happened to her, but if same behavior of the attendants/same attendants remains anything can happen to the ladies travelling alone.
We try to take tickets in AC bogies so that we feel a bit safe there, but such people make it unsafe and very weird situations.
Pleas take necessary action to strictly punish these guys and request you to kindly provide some medium so that anyone who is feeling unsecured by any means can immediately call for help and report their complaint.
More Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews
- Indian Railways - illegal passengers! 
- Indian Railways - poor facilities 
- Indian Railways - ticket issue problem for physically handicapped person 
- Indian Railway - excessive rate of food by the pantry car service 
- Indian Railways - officials corruption 
- Indian Railways - irctc refund rules
- Indian Railways - no refund issued in case of train late more than 3 hours later cancelled
- Centre For Railway Information Systems - misbehaving of the reservation ticket issuing officer at railway counter (simhachalam)
- Indian Railway - refund of cancellation of ticket at city station, lucknow counter
- Indian Railway - theft of mobile phone