Indian oil / lack in quantity and quality in petrol

1 India Review updated:

The Indian Oil petrol bunk popularly known as "Kadirenalli Petrol Bunk" located at Uttarahalli Main Road, Padmanabha Nagar, Bangalore, doesn't satisfies neither quality or quantity. Every time when I go to fill the petrol, I had to quarrel with them for quantity of petrol, and in the evening I realize that the petrol is mixed, as my moped (which usually runs for 60-65 kmpl) runs for only 35-40 kmpl. They always try to hide the electronic reading while feeding the petrol without reseting the reading. This hopeless activity of this petrol bunk is more frequent.

Vi

Comments

7th of Oct, 2007

I am residing in tapaalapetti near moolakadai in chennai-600060.
    I had given earlier a complaint to indianoil corporation.But so far action is not taken.
    In between moolakadai and tapalpetti there is a 24 hour petrol/diesel bunk Poornima Agencies but it is closed even in morning 5.00 am.with regard to this i had given complaint to indianoil thru e mail sofar no action is taken.i had to go to shell petrol bunk at100ft road and return to vyasarpadi.please kindly inform the status of action taken thru email.
    yours sincerely thanking you
    saravanan

• Av
      21st of Sep, 2009

I WANT MY MONEY BACK & SIR PLS SRICK ACTION OF TTHIS

• My
      9th of Dec, 2009

Please do take action !!

Petrol pump in kederanhalli (Banashanki Service station...popularly known as kadernahalli -Indian oil station.

Fuel machine 2 gives only 70% of the fuel ... if you go and ask them to fill the pertol in the can they'll ask you to got to Fule machine 1 ..because fuel bay 2 only gives 70 % of the petrol. Big cheater.

Per day they sell 8000 ltrs to 12000 ltrs on an average so make Rs.15000.00 black money per day.
    (10000ltrs x 30/100)*50 = RS.15000.00 !!!

They make rupees 540000/- black money per annum ... Big cheater ..

Please cascade this information to every one and help from stopping corruption

Resident of Uttarahalli !
    Proud to be an INDIAN .

• Vr
      3rd of Feb, 2012

I have purchased petrol in a bottle of 2 litres and found only 85% of the bottle filled and the petrol I have bought is mixed with kerosene and the product if used in cars I think Indian oil organisation has to replace all cars with new ones in future.IOL beware of the situation.You have to face the music very soon.