Indane - Kk Enterprises Iblur,bangalore / bribery

1 India Review updated:

I wanted a new Indane gas connection. I have all the documents needed for that. but i have not yet get the connection for the past 2 months because the Indane agency person want more money than needed.

Comments

• Bi
      9th of Jan, 2010

I totally agree... They just don’t bother ! I had to get my connection transferred from Whitefield Sarjapura Road and I was told KK Indane was the nearest ! The telephone number provided to me never was attended and I had no clue where the office was situated. After lot of hunting I was successful in locating the (closed) office near Sarjapura Signal. I visited there at least 5 times before I came to know that the office only opens after 2 PM, there was no where I could find the timings written to communicate the office Hrs.

Any ways I was happy that I found it open when I went there at about 3 PM and to my surprise that was just a “distribution office” and the person handed me a piece of paper with their main office’s address ! Ugh !!! I have to go to their Ulsur office to get the transfer done ! From Sarjapura to Ulsur to get a transfer done, I couldn’t believe !!! And the person who attended me dint even bother to give me any details ! Forget details, he dint even bother to look at me when I enquired !

Ahh !! Gas is a necessity and even more having an infant back home. I decided to visit KK Indanes’s main office at Cambridge layout (Ulsur) After striving through the B’lore traffic for almost an hour and waiting in the office for my turn for 30 mins I was astounded when the person who attended me asked me to get an approval from the Indane Corporate office located in Unity Building as the transfer form I was carrying had a validity of a month. The officials there gave a deaf year when I told them that I was at their distribution office much before time. In fact no one there just bothered to even hear my plea.

Now I have to visit the Indane corporate office on a weekday (Mon-Fri) get the form authorized and then return to KK Indanes Main office to have the connection transferred. How simple !!

Should I be sticking to Indane, the gas we used for the past 35 years ? Or shift to a private connection ? If this is the trauma an individual has to face, I’d pay the extra and get a private connection !

In the era of customers being treated with respect, KK Indane should learn the basics of customer service or rather humanity !