Indane Gas (Indian Oil) / non-delivery of refills

1 India Review updated:

I booked a cylinder on 26.5.2007 in m / s srinivasa gas agency, karaikudi, tamilnadu. till date the cylinder is not supplied. everyday the office staff tells that it would be supplied "today". this reply I was getting till 11.6.2007. on the evening of 11.6.2007, to my astonishment I was told that the cylinder was supplied on 5.6.2007.

Customer beware!!!

Comments

• Re
      20th of Jun, 2007

I booked the gas on 4th June 07but it was not delivered on time now everyday we call them they say that they will send today and on 20th June 2007 when we called them to my astonishment they said they have already delivered the gas.

Any suggestions?

• Vi
      13th of Jul, 2007

I booked a cylinder on 09.07.2007 in M/S Parveen Gas Agency, Sector 11, Chandigarh but cylinder is not supplied I again booked on 13.07.2007 but cylinder is not supplied. Today I went their office to inquiry, they have told me the same was delivered to you on 09.07.2007. I shown my Pass book which has no record of delivery and also requested them to check their record, but they refused to check their record and not even book the same.

Can anybody in Indian Oil Corporation help me?

• Ss
      23rd of Jul, 2007

I booked for gas on 11/07/2007 but till now (23/07/2007) the cylinder was not delivered. Booking station KARUR- AGENCY KALYAN CHAKRAVARTHI GAS AGENCY- KARUR.

I am inquiring daily but they replied that the LOAD HAS NOT COME. Is it true? If yes what is the solution, because without gas cylinder food is not cooked in house...

• Dr
      12th of Sep, 2007

geninue ,happenning in almost all agency, strict action to be taken.

14th of Sep, 2007

I booked a request for cylinder refill 3 weeks back and asked for the ticket number and received the number 10984. The second time I called they said that the door was locked. So I told them that I would take leave from work the next day and waited. I waited all day and they did not send the cylinder replacement. They have pulled this trick on me 3 times which means I've taken leave 3 times and they don't turn up.
    The gas agency is on Malviya Avenue, Tiruvanmiyur. Please help.

• Pb
      29th of Dec, 2007

My name is Dr. P. Balasubramanian, my sister in law has one cylinder Gas connection in Indane in Velaiuthampallyam, Karur. Sri Navamani's Gas Agency, 9, Gandhi nagar, 3rd cross, karur. My brother in law wants to book the cylinder on 28.12.07, but the gas agency said they won't take the booking order, because they said, we have to wait and book after 50 days of in previous cylinder. Is this type of G.O. is issued to the specific Rural area people? If it is what is the solution? They are farmers and working hard and they badly need this facility to make food often, otherwise they will suffer for their health.

Kindly help us and reply as early as possible.

• Ka
      19th of Jan, 2014

Reference IOC consumer No 03258. I, Shri Jayanta Das booked a cylinder on 14.12.2013 and a registration No 664189 has been allotted to me, which is received in my mobile No 09903696056. I have produced my AADHAR bearing No 5573 3616 2452 on 31.12.2013 to my Gas Agency Office i.e. KONNAGAR GAS SERVICE, 77/A/2 G T ROAD, EAST, HOOGHLY (W.B). On 11.01.2014 a massege received in my No 09903696056 that my booking has been cancelled. I went their office and tell them the fact. They replied that the fault has been commenced by IOC, Chennai Office and I should book again and cylinder will be delivered within one week. Obeying their direction I booked a cylinder again on 13.01.2014 and a registration number 679989 has been issued. Now they tell that I will get my cylinder as per seniority. Please take action against the defaulders and provide cylinder at the earliest please.