Indane Gas / asking for bribe...

1 India Review updated:

I am a customer of indane with customer no "BG12997" and have been registed with "Bhagat Gas Agencies" Joshi Bhavan, Opp. Rishikul Ay. College, Haridwar (SAP no. - 156498).
Yesterday i went to agency to book my second cylinder. The person there told me that the cost of second cylinder is Rs. 1200/- and you have to buy an Aperon of cost Rs. 350/- with this.
But i refused to buy the Aperon as i need only second gas cylinder, So that person said OK they will give me Cylinder only but i have to pay them Rs. 200/- extra as a "SEVA SHULK" (a type of BRIBE)
So this is to request you to take action against the person or Agency for this crime.
Thanking You
Rakesh Kumar Jain
Cust. ID - BG12997
Mob. no. - [protected]

Comments

• Sc
      27th of Aug, 2008

I am customer of Indane Gas. My consumer No, is 987. My distributer M/S Lord Balaji Gas Agency, Gangu Reddy Road, Egmore Chennai 600 008 is not supplying LPG Gas cylonder regularly. I have booked on 11-08-2008 and till date they have not supplied the refilled cylinder. Daily on an enquired they said your refilled cylinder on the way. I have called them more than 20 times . My both cylinder are empty.
    Today also I contacted distributer they simply replied that we could not supply refill cylinder hence you can change the distributer.. due to this I am facing a lot of problem what can I do. Hence I request you that the IOCl may kindly be directed to supply the gas immediately without any delay and also kindly permit me allow changing the distributer neary by area urgently. Kindly do needful.