Indane Gas / collecting extra amount than the actual fare for the new gas connection

1 India Review updated:

Hi
I have applied for a new gas connection on 08/12/2007 at GURUDatta Gas Services, Indane(LPG) Distributors (LOT No.83A&B, D NO[protected]/3, Green Hills Colony, Road No:4, LB Nagar Hyd 35 )
I have paid 4200/-. When I asked for the bill I was given bill for only3823/- (Bill No-241). And for the difference 400/-, there was no response from the Distributor.
I want the extra amount collected back.
Can yoo please respond to my complaint.
New Connection Details
***********************
Code N0: 7511314
Customer No: 39883.

Please let me know if I need to furnish other information.

Comments

• Ba
      25th of Apr, 2008

We are having LPG connection with Jeevan Agency, Villivakkam, Chennai. We live in a joint family and are having 3 connections for the past 10 years. When I want to refill my cylinder this month apr 2008, the distributor said that we are having multiple connection and you need to surrender them. I told them that these connections are as old as 30 years (first connection) and also told that your person have visited our premises and checked all the kitches last year. But they are not ready to hear any thing from us. As per their statement One ration card should have only one connection. Kindly clarify our doubt in this. Whom should we meet and lodge a complaint about them.