Indane Gas / grievances

1 India Review updated:

Sun, 09 Dec 2007 21:40:38 -0800

Dear Mam,

I wish to put my grievances and the harassment received from the Indane dealer as given below:

1. I am a user of Indane Gas from the last 1 year and I have taken the gas on production of ration card from Dixit Gas Services, Dedha Market, Khichipur, New Delhi -91, code no. 9107184.
2. Presently, I have shifted my house from the previous place to New Kondli in Delhi and I have taken at transfer voucher vide no. 022214 dated 28/11/07 and applied for a connection with M/s Roop Gas Services, A - Block, New Kondli, Delhi - 96.
3. As it is not possible to change the ration card immediately on the transfer of residence, due to this the dealer is not providing the Gas connection.
4. As per the dealer, I have submitted an affidavit in respect of my new residence where I am presently staying. Still the agency is not willing to give the Gas connection and insisting for the electricity bill of the rented house for which my landlord is not willing to part with.
5.in these circumstances even though having a genuine gas connection in my name, I am not able to get the same. The harassment cause by the agent by not providing the gas connection is driving me into madness and I am not able to cook properly and feed my family.

It is requested kindly advice the dealer to provide me the Gas connection and I am committed to give any other documents which are in my preview to get the Gas connection.
Your early action on my grievances will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Shikha Goswami

If you think that you recieved this E-mail by mistake, please report it to complaintsboard@gmail.com, administrator staff.

Comments

• Bb
      19th of Jan, 2008

Dear Sir,

My name is bhushan kumar, I came from visakhapatnam to Hyderabad. I have cancelled my indane gas connection in visakhapatnam and submitted my transfer form details in Hastinapuram Branch, Hyderabad on 3/1/2008. They told some body will come for address verification with in 2 to 3 days. Till 12/1/2008 no body has not come for verification. if i try to cantact hastinapuram branch no body lifted the telephone also. again i went to hastinapuram branch and i enquired about my transfer. Then they told we sent your transfer details to visakhapatnam for verification. if i contacted to visakhapatnam(govardhan gas agency) they also not reponded properly.

Kindly intervention in this matter and arrange to come my connection as possible as earlier. In my house i have a small child. With out gas connection it is very difficult to survive in hyderabad as you know.

I am herewith requesting you to consider on humaniterian grounds and arrange to come connection as possible as earlier.

Regards
    Cell NO.9866139798

• Te
      20th of Aug, 2008

sir

i want a new gas connection so please give right suggistion & information

• Ar
      22nd of Aug, 2008

I want to transfer gas connection which is in my father's Name.
    Since my father expired, I want to transfer the gas connection in my name. I want to know the formalities.

• Mo
      6th of Nov, 2008

I Mohan Lal, user of your gas agency, would like to know the information of the duration period of the gas finishing and how soon we can get it booked and can receive. Please mentioned the days. i.e. If we get gas delivery on 1 of month my gas finished within the month the days completed only just 15. Which data we may receive another delivery.

I look forward a satisfactorily reply.

Thanx.

My necessary details are following.

Mohan Lal
    User no. 31199
    House no. 18/17-18
    Trilok Puri. Delhi 91
    Phone: 9911035438

• Si
      25th of Oct, 2009

I have booked gas cylinder before 21 days ago but gas cylinder has not delivered till now, when enquired at the agency, they are not giving proper response. you are requested to please look into the matter and instruct them for timely supply of cylinder i have only One cylinder and then we willmeet many more problem. Gas Booking my Father Name.

Address : T. Sivasangari
    D/o. K. Thiruneelakandan,
    Kallanai Post,
    Alanganallur-625501
    Madurai. Tamil Nadu, India.
    My Customer No : 17307