Indane Gas / pressurized to purchase of extra accessories with new gas connection.

1 India Review updated:

I have recently taken a new gas connection with consumer No. KD 30413 with Kanchan Deep gas agency, Mango, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. I was pressurized to take many extra accessories like Gas Oven, Cylinder Trolley, Gas Pipe, and Gas Lighter with connection which is not necessary for me to take from the gas agency. Moreover, I have to pay more Rs. 10/- on getting home delivery while the indane also pay delivery charges to their broker.

Sa

Comments

• Ra
      21st of Jul, 2008

consumer ID: 1171806

i was having tranfer voucher from Kutch Lignite Power Station, Gujarat ( Code 112663). I deposited that Tr to Balaji Gas Company, Bilaspur (Code 124432) and they forced me purchase the pipe otherwise they were not ready to accept my transfer voucher and i was alredy having a pipe from my previous connection. They told me its scheme of the company that you have to purchace a pipe whether its new fresh connection or case of transfer.
    is it scheme of company???????
    Balaji gas company, Bilaspur has appointed all female staff. Some of them misbehaves with customer and creates problems and delay in process unnecessarily.

kindly do the needful & do reply.

• Ku
      26th of Nov, 2008

YAH I do agree with now today's about KABRA gas agency Jugsalai pursuing so man extra acceraise like fire etinghusher, aprone etc.