Indane Gas Agency - Gas Cylinder / gas cylinder not delivered

Dear Sir,

My consumer number is 1012. I booked for refilling my gas cylinder with M/a Kalpana Indane gas agency, Ganesh Nagar, Gondia(Maharashtra) on 25th July 2007. After making lot of reminder on phone when I personally visited the dealer, I was shocked to note the discrepancies and malpractice there. Instead of keeping a booking record in the computor, they note down the coustomer booking request maually in a register. They only make entries in the computor on the delivery date. On inspecting their register, we found many out of turn deliveries. They dont issue any confirmation slip at the time of booking. Everything is done orally. We havnt got our filled gas cylinder till date i.e. on 25th August 2007. It is a clear hint that they probably sell gas cylinders in black market. Gondia people in general say open mouthedly that these people sell gas cylinder in the black market for Rs.500/- I request the authorities to investigate into the matter and do the needful to get my filled gas cylinder. I also request the Indane Gas Agency to take stern action on the black marketeers by cancelling their dealership.

Narayan Bisen
Cosumer Number 1012
Phone [protected]
Plot number 18, Gajanan Colony,

A  25th of Aug, 2007 by
I am living in Payakarao peta, Vizag Dist, A.P. I have indane gas registered book. But in booking time the agency asked me the rashan card. With out the rashan card he is not giving gas. Is it any order is their for the indane gas.
Now I am in confusion stage. Please clear my doubt. What can I do?
Give me a good suggestion.

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation Logo Indane / Indian Oil Corporation