Indane Gas Agency - Bangalore / for a mere amount of few hundreds
For a mere hundreds, the agent at the Indiane Gas agency (Natraj Enterprises) Bangalore, declined to serve better. He asked us to wait for the first 15 days of inspection and for the registration charged me 50 despite the coupon read no charges. Booked the connection on the 18th of December 2007 and was asked to meet agent on the 3rd of Jan 2008. When asked for a 4 burner gas stove, the agent for mere hunderds was not willing to provied us with the connection immediately. Asked us to pay 3800 for registration and 3500 for the stove. When agreed to pay the asked, the agent then comes up another story as to the supplier of the stove is at tirupathi and would be back on saturday. This flared up the situation. When enraged the agent was just reluctant to cooperate. Decided not to do business with Indiane, but rather where a customer gets the respect and service which he or she deserves. Booked a connection at HP gas and the total cost was 6395.00 and the delivery is tomorrow and need not wait for 15 long days.
The moral of the story is that the agent was just trying to fill his pocket with a mere sum of hundreds. This is Indiane Gas for you.
More Indane Gas Agency - Bangalore Complaints & Reviews
- Indane Gas Agency - gas agency problems! 
- Indane Gas Agency - customer harassment! 
- Indian Oil Corporation - gas distributor not caring for customers 
- Indane Gas - harassment by counter staff and delivery boy 
- Indane Gas - abnormal delay in lpg supplies! 
- Indane Gas Agency - fraud case by khwaza garib nawaz indane gas
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - charge
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - petrol pump
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - indian oil petrol pum pimpri-chinchwad stealing petrol
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - delay of getting new lpg connection