IMVU / imvu hacked my account, and lied about it

1 Redwood City, CA, United States

imvu hacked my FionaFoxPrincess, and removed my Princess_Fiona_Fox@hotmail.com, and lied about it, started a week ago (August 30th, 2017, and continue today)

I tried to put in my email address, and they lied, it doesn t exist, then how come, I m using my princess_fiona_fox@hotmail, as we speak (or type) ???????????????????????????.

It even lied my pw don t match, when I changed my pw, to which I use now.

When I filed a ticket with my other imvu account (to report my fiona fox being hacked), and put in princess_fiona_fox@hotmail.com, so imvu could investigate it, but imvu refused, by lying my email address don t exist ?????????????????.

I missed a week worth of daily spin, because of imvu s illegal, and abusive behaviours. Not to mention imvu owe me 3 months VIP, that they ripped me off (about 2 years ago. When you go and type in fionafoxprincess (within IMVU), you ll see the tagline "imvu owe me 3 months VIP", that my line, to tell the whole imvu community, of imvu crimes.

Tell imvu I m pressing charges of :

- fraud
- theft of my account
- abuse
- breach of trust
- corruption

I will not rest, till imvu pay for their crimes.

My name is Sally (my real name), btw

• Updated by Fiona Vixen, Sep 08, 2017

it doesn t tell me, if IMVU have been charged, much less allowing me to get my account back

Fi