IHOP Restaurants / very poor management

I had an interview today at 3 pm at 3511 Steelyard Drive Cleveland, OH 44109. I got there at 2:52 and told a waitress about my appointment. I heard her when she went to the back and said my name loud to the manager and then said I don't know I guess he's early.
After a few minutes a guy waiter came up to me and I told him about my interview. He said oh, come this way you could sit in the back and I'll tell the manager. He then asked if I wanted something to drink and I said yeah, a sprite.
After sitting for about 12 to 14 minutes I got tired of waiting for the drink and gave up on it. I also noticed that the manager was actually the guy I saw hanging out about 18 feet away from me in some corner. He kept going back and forth to the back every couple minutes so I thought maybe he's busy but there were about 10 customers in the restaurant.
No one ever came to check up on me so I decided this was a bad place to work and decided to leave. Upon reaching the front area the waiter that never cared to bring me a drink or check on me saw me and said "oh the manager is right here" as he pointed to the office.
So I decided to give it a go and went to the office. The manager stared at me for a while because he had no idea who I was. He didn't even know what to do. He had to look for the application and after a few minutes I had to start helping the guy.
I said My name is Ruben because he never introduced himself or handshake NOTHING! Anyways he pulled out an app and the name on it said Robin so I said again "It's Ruben." He started saying that I'm going to have to fill out another app and I said "I filled it out yesterday." He finally saw my app right in front of his face the whole time with a note that said Interview at 3 pm and I did notice another interview app for someone else. I felt bad for that person.
He said he'll meet me again at the back for the interview so I said ok and went. By this time I did not want to work at that restaurant at all. I did wait another 8 minutes before I decided to officially leave for good. As I walked I told the heartless guy waiter to tell the manager forget it.
That was the most horrible interview I've ever had in my entire life. I will never even step inside a Ihop restaurant again. I wouldn't even waste my time writing this but that was how bad it was.
11/15/2017