IHOP Restaurants / very poor customer service

1 779 Team Blvd, Smyrna, TN, United States

So my kids and I decided that we wanted ihop once we left church on December 31, around 8:30pm. We drive to the Smyrna location location on Team Blvd. The lights were on, shades was up. My daughter get out her car to go in first to make sure they were open. As I pulled up I said, are they open. She stated yes it's just empty inside. I said okay well park your car and I will go ahead and go in. As she parks her car next to mines. We notice they started closing there blinds. Now it's 8:45pm at night so clearly so sun is out. I said wait here let me go inside. As I am approaching the door I see the workers inside trying to hide. I proceed to continue to walk in further when a man comes from the back by the kitchen. I said are y'all open? I noticed you closed your blinds when you seen us getting out our cars. He stated yes we are open but we close in one hour and a half with him pulling out his phone looking at the time. No where near the closing time. SMDH I stated well you know what we will just find us another place to eat since it seem we are not welcome in here. I will not be going back there EVER again.

Ke