Ideel / Ideeli / Ideel.comWorst Customer Service Ever

I have ordered multiple times in the past on ideel.com (formerly ideeli.com), and I have decided that I will NEVER shop at this site again. I was attracted to the good prices, and I ordered items for my family for Christmas with the promise that they would arrive on my doorstep before Christmas. I was excited to buy some cute toys for my baby niece's first Christmas. Here it is January 8, and I have never received my items. They say that UPS lost the package, and they will refund my money, but I will believe it when it see it.
I asked to have the same items reshipped, but that was not even discussed as an option. This is incredibly frustrating considering there were all gifts for my family, and now I have to do my Christmas gift shopping all over again and arrange delivering items to another part of the country from where I live. Ideel has sent me the wrong item once before, and I have them the benefit of the doubt and shopped there again. Now, I can honestly say that I will no longer be doing business with them, and I plan on letting everyone I know that Ideel is a terrible company that is unable to deliver on the goods they offer on their site.
Perhaps letting everyone on social media know how this site does business will prevent other people from getting ripped off or having their time wasted by shopping on ideel.com.

Sa