Having problems with Ideel?

Ideel Customer Service Contacts

620 8th Ave 45th Floor
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ideel Customer Service. Initial Ideel complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ideel above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ideel. Discuss the issues you have had with Ideel and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Ideeli.comHonestly, so not worth the hassle

I really really wanted to give them a 1 star but I'm trying to be fair. So I'll start w/ the POSITIVE: - Sometimes they have better prices for identical items seen on Gilt and Ruelala.

Unfortunately the NEGATIVE outweighs the positive:
-Sales are not as good as on other sites (lesser known brands and I rarely see anything I like.)
-Items take a long long time to ship. Sometimes up to a month.
-Shipping is more than on other sites $9.95 (enough to deter me from buying something if there is only 1 thing I want).
-Shipping, coupled w/ customer service is just terrible. Items sell out and no one tells you so you get a package w/o half the things you ordered and you have to research why. I ordered something recently and they just decided to redirect it from UPS to USPS and I had to go to the post office to pick it up. Except I had it shipped to my parents' and I don't live there and they can't pick up a package for me at the post office because they are not me (and you need ID to pick stuff up). Also, I just paid $10 shipping for regular mail when I was told it would ship UPS.
-Their website is SLOOOOWWW or sometimes doesn't work at all. I've gotten way too many errors when trying to use their site.
-The real kicker for me is customer service. I mean it is just beyond terrible. I had emailed them w/ a problem, and they told me one thing. Then I waited and received nothing. So I chatted w/ customer service via their chat and was told they'd refund me. That never happened. So I chatted w/ another customer service rep via their chat and they were totally unhelpful. I had to give them info. They had no idea what I was talking about. I had to copy and paste emails and former chats into the chat, then they put me on hold for a while until they could figure it out which they never did. And then they would not even compensate me for my inconvenience as a courtesy. They said they don't operate that way or something. (FYI, Gilt gave me a $10 credit just because I wanted to buy something that the site told me was available but was sold out). I tried calling the customer service phone # and had to leave a message. BTW no one has called me back.

Honestly, so not worth the hassle. My last order will be my last. And the only reason I placed it was to use a store credit I had so I never have to shop w/ them again. Use Gilt or Ruelala instead. The sales are better anyway.

Ideeli.comI swear I will never purchase on Ideeli EVER AGAIN

I bought three dresses on Ideeli more than a month ago and decided to return all three of them because none of them fit. After a few days, I received an email saying that they received two items and issued me refund for those two items. I was very confused because I sent back all three items in one single package but they said they only received two. So I contacted customer service and the representative told me that they DID receive that third item and will be issuing the ADDITIONAL refund within 7-10 days. Then more than a week passed and I didn't hear anything back from them. So I contacted customer service again and this time they told me they never received the third item. After that we had more than 10 email conversations back and forth discussing how the customer service can tell the customer that they received it at first and then tell the customer that they never received it. All I got was the same answer (that sounds like a copied and pasted one) where they said sorry blah blah blah and we will talk to UPS about this issue. So what am I supposed to do??? Just wait here and let them say whatever they want to say??? If Ideeli was the party that lost my item, I have no right to complain/get my refund back but to let them take the money away from me??? I have wasted so much time and energy on this. And I swear I will never purchase on Ideeli EVER AGAIN!

Ideeli.comThe quality of their merchandise is deplorable

The quality of their merchandise is deplorable. Stay away from the unknown brands, they look nice on screen but you will get k-mart quality and pay more. Even after I realized this, I stuck to better known brands and received some damaged/defective merchandise. At first I thought they were flukes so I continued to order (lured by their low prices) and it became a running joke:
      -A sweater with one sleeve longer than the other
      -A dress with a hem that completely unraveled
      -A dress that was about three sizes too large (wrong tag?)
      -A top with one armhole longer than the other and twisted/lopsided
      -A mirror very unevenly painted and broken
      CS hassled me every time for my shipping refund. Had to email pictures and wait days for reply and return approval. Received "courtesy credit" of $25 each time which was just bait for me to order more defective merchandise. NEVER SHOPPING THERE AGAIN.

Ideeli.comReceived the item on 9/21/12 broken in half

I ordered a necklace from ideeli on 9/18/12. Received the item on 9/21/12 broken in half. Completely damaged. I contacted ideeli via [protected]@ideeli.com on 9/21/12 providing details regarding the damaged necklace. Ideeli sends an auto response stating the following: "Your question has been received. At ideeli, we pledge to respond to your issue or question within 24 hours. We’re proud that our typical customer service response time is under 4 business hours, so you can expect to hear from us within the same day." Ideeli claims they have business hours M-F and Sat. To date, (9/24/2012) I have not received a response. This company has very poor customer service. I will wait one more day for a response. If no response is received, I will have to take further action.

Ideeli.comI ordered a dress from ideeli and they sent me an email saying they were unable to complete the order

I ordered a dress from ideeli and they sent me an email saying they were unable to complete the order. They issued a $10 voucher and promised free shipping on the next order I place. I talked to a woman on their chat service, and she was nice while I was obviously frustrated. I asked why the vendor couldn't fill the order and was told first that they didn't send the item and later when I pried a bit more, that the item "wouldn't pass ideeli's standards for quality." Ok. Fine.

That being said, I find it absolutely ridiculous, especially with the way the site is structured, that when an item is listed as "in stock" that they cannot complete my order do to "an inventory problem." I also understand that there is a quality standard, but why would you evaluate an item after you already decided to sell it.

Then, I get on here and a few other sites, and oh my gosh the reviews... The fact is that a website that clearly needs to function on efficiency is obviously lack just that. I also work in customer service. If I had to apologize as many times as the rep Jason Faria from ideeli.com does, then I feel like I would have to bring that to my superiors. Maybe that has happened, but ideeli has no improvements to show for it.

I do not think I will be using either the $10 voucher or the free shipping as I just cannot trust a company that says "we're always looking for ways to improve our members' shopping experiences and are very open to feedback and suggestions" and "our number one priority is providing great service to you" and there are no obvious markers of improvement.

• Ln
              lnc9899 Aug 10, 2015

I wish there was zero stars button. I purchased a travel voucher for $2, 000 for Turks and Caicos and due to a family emergency was unable to book travel within the travel time. Ideeli would not give me credit to be used towards travel at a later date. I understood I would not receive the promotion rate but I wasn't even requesting that. I LOST $2, 200 and all they said they would give me was a $25 credit voucher. That was a slap in the face. I will never do business with this company. If anyone has had a similar situation happen with them, I am interested in talking to you about a class action lawsuit. My email is [email protected] This company is a complete SCAM!

Ideeli.comTheir &customer service& telephone number is an answering machine that is ignored

I never had a problem with Ideeli until I mistakenly mailed them an item that I mean to return to another site. Getting anyone to tell me where this item might be in the warehouse would probably take an act of God. Countless emails and requests for assistance have gone ignored. Their "customer service" telephone number is an answering machine that is ignored. I can only imagine where my $400+ item is, but I would not be surprised if someone took it home with them.

• Br
                Brenda Faulkner Sep 15, 2015

There customer service is an answering machine. Please inprove your customer service, will not invite a friend until some profssional business skills are addressed.

Ideeli.comShopping with Ideeli unless you are willing to risk losing all their money

I thought I was placing an order in order to use a $58 credit that I had available. I even got an order number. When I went to check the website for order delivery information it showed that my order did not go through and I had a balance of $58. It showed me my order and asked if I wanted to reorder. Of course I said yes, because I wanted to use my credit. The website then asked for my credit card info. I thought to myself why when I have more than enough credit to cover the order in full. I decided to "speak" to a representative. I spoke to Esther. The entire "conversation" was confusing. Esther didn't know if she was coming or going. She gave me so much misinformation and blamed it on the computer system. She asked if she could call and I said yes. Over the phone she told me that according to Ideeli's policy I must give credit card information even if I had sufficient credit. I informed Esther that I did not trust Ideeli's system enough to given my credit card info because I might get charged and Ideeli may issue me another unusable credit. She tried to understand my misgivings with Ideeli's system but reiterated the policy. I asked why I just couldn't order the merchandise with her on the phone using my available credit and she stated she could not do that and I must give my credit card info. I refused to do that and she stated there was nothing she could do for me. She wouldn't get anyone else on the phone because no one could do anything for me. So, even though I already took a $10 hit on the shipping the entire amount is now a bust because Ideeli will not allow me to order merchandise without using a credit card! What a shame! Ideeli should be very ashamed of their policy. I would understand if I owed a balance, but that was not the case. I will have to agree with order negative reviews. I am happy that some people are comfortable inputting their credit card info. That is not a chance I am willing to make with a company that refuses to work with me. I have learned my lesson and will ensure that all the women I know, which are a lot because I am a nurse at a major teaching hospital, know not to shop with Ideeli unless they are willing to risk losing all their money.

• Re
                  red wine lover Mar 09, 2012

I also had a terrible experience with Ideeli, when I tried to purchase my first item from them. Advertised was a 2 month membership in a wine club, which was supposed to yield me 4 bottles of wine. When I tried to use the coupon I had purchased from IDEELI I was told that that particular company did not deliver to the state in which I live. I asked for a refund, and the wine club said IDEELI had to refund the money.
                  At first, IDEELI customer service seemed understanding, and told me I would receive my refund in the next 3-5 business days. It never appeared. I wrote again, received apologies again, and someone said they would personally re-issue the refund, and that if I didn't get it I should call her personally. I didn't get it and she never returned my phone call. Like the woman above who had the $58 credit, I feel they are never going to issue the refund, and now I doubt it's worth my time to keep calling and emailing them.
                  This is a very dishonest company!

• Ff
                  Ffr2010 Dec 09, 2012

I have had that same experience with Ideeli. They make you give you or credit info when you don't have to and then they charge you "by accident" you should do a chargeback for the amount you returned so that they don't debit you the 7.95 for return shipping that they normally do when you ask for a refund instead of credit. You tried to do credit in good faith.

I have also had a negative experIence with Esther but at least you got to speak with someone. Their lack of phone service is shameful.

If this is your first flash sale experience-- don't let it stop you from looking at other sites-- I've had great experiences with hautelook and ruelala. Gilt is great too but they don't really give a discount

Ideeli.comI would NOT recommend Ideeli to any of my close friends - they will hate me for it

Dealing with its customer service is just like hell. For your mental sanity, do not buy from them. You may get lucky and you may not have to deal with them at all, but if you have to, the hassle you have to go through is just not worth it.

I don't have time to write the full version of my experience, but to make the long story short, they processed a wrong item as returned, and I wrote them to correct it. But they insisted that they were right, when it was obvious that they were wrong. I had to waste so much time going back and forth with them, because they were not capable of going back to review the item returned and verify.

Also, if you did not know already, they don't give you refunds. All you get is store credit, so even if your experience sucked and you do not ever want to do business with them again, you are basically stuck with them until you spend all your money unless you give it up. If you erase your account, you'll lose all your money that they're holding hostage as "store credit" - they don't give it back to you.

All in all, I would NOT recommend Ideeli to any of my close friends - they will hate me for it.

Ideeli.comI had to contact customer service several times about an item that I was charged for, but never received

Ideeli sucks. Bottom line. I had to contact customer service several times about an item that I was charged for, but never received. After several weeks I contacted them again about a refund. 2 weeks later received refund for the item only - no shipping not even tax. I will not buy from them again. It's just too hard to get good customer service.

• Sh
                      shastabean Sep 04, 2013

DON'T BUY ANYTHING unless you knooowwww it fits, otherwise you get screwed.
                      Just used the live chat tool to contact ideeli. Live chat was useful, but the person who helped me is just a drone of the horrible decision making of some corporate d-bag who CARES NOTHING for their CUSTOMERS. I ordered 2 pairs of running shorts 6 days ago. Got them fast and they're too big. Was going to return them and be bummed that
                      1. they didn't fit, and 2. I paid the 10$ shipping fee for nothin'.
                      Yesterday i saw the shorts are back on the site and in a smaller size! But they don't allow exchanges, so i asked if I could return mine and get the new size at the same price I recently paid for them in the larger size. NOPE. Basically I gave them 10$ for shipping and as long as they're making a profit, screw customer care, screw me out of some running shorts. "They were part of a special sale." No ###, that's why i bought them, but i am still under the return grace period, and you can't give me my size for the same price? REALLY you can't? I will never shop at ideeli again. I'll go to reputable sites and long standing stores like Macy's.

IdeeliTerrible customer service and they bait and switch

I can only agree with just about everything everyone is saying here. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ERROR. I currently live in Denmark and had to come home for a family emergency and had a package from ideeli at home waiting for my dad to ship for me home to Copenhagen good thing he hadn't as it would have been a waste of his time and mine. These jokers first of marked on their site that both of my items were shipped as I ordered two of the same item so when I opened my package and saw only one was in there I was pissed to say the least. Why didn't the bother to send me an email or even mark on their site I only got one? Then to make things worse they tried to pull a bait and switch on me sending the mini back up I luv battery and not the large I ordered. Really like I wouldn't notice? It doesn't even work for my iPad and to boot it was a cheaper item. Not a happy camper. So I tried to call no phone number listed more red flags. Then I get someone on iChat who was no help. Offered me store credit I said um no as I will never use you again and I want a full refund. He said ok but I had to send the item back which also came in a damaged box btw. I said sure but I wanted the item I never got credited now and said no, other item had to be returned first. That makes no sense I never got the item so give me my money back. I got the return label on the product I did get and I will return but these jokers labeled it as the product I should have gotten and not what I actually got. To make matters worse the only reason I, placed the order was because I got an an email saying that my wait list was over and item became available when it apparently never was. So sure you want my money and don't want to give me the product nice sceme you have going. Off to the media and better business bureau I go stopping at some friends along the way to stop even looking at their site. Oh and ps I got a number that no one bothers to answer lovely.

Ideeli.comIdeeli is not interested in sending the items pictured

Ideeli sent me what they had on hand as opposed to the exact item I ordered. They pictured one thing and mailed me a completely different item. I called, e-mailed (pictures of what was order and the botched item sent), and chatted. They rarely answer the phone, and chat stated they are sorry I "felt" I was sent the wrong item. If I order a black pant and was sent a hot pink mini I did not feel I got the wrong thing...I did get the wrong thing. In Desperation to get the right item I tried again. Ideeli can not be compared to similar sites as it is clear they have no idea of what is being sent to customers, and they do not seem capable of understanding bait and switch is illegal and bad business. Ideeli is not interested in sending the items pictured- they will send what they "feel" is the item posted for sale. It only took me weeks to get my refund, and this last order will be just that if they send me the wrong item again. I wish I read these reviews before I shopped with them.

Ideeli.comThis site is absolutely unprofessional and disappointing

This site is absolutely unprofessional and disappointing. Their delivery is a joke. What is that bs they are doing with transfering packages from UPS to USPS. If I wanted a $#*!ty USPS delivery I would not pay a whopping $10 for it. My package was scheduled to arrive on Dec 15th, sure enough it got transfered to my local post office. Christmas and Hannukah are here and I have no package. Is it lost, stolen, never sent? Who knows! The live chat people over on ideeli don't know anything and can't locate my package! What did I pay $10 delivery charge for? So it can get lost? On the holidays no less? And it's not the first time either. Ideeli either needs to change the way they do business/delivery or they will be fast out of business! By the way, I live in NYC, there is no reason a packge should take two weeks to get delivered after being sent!

Ideeli.com — You order something, you pay for it, plus you pay shipping then you may or may not get it

Unfortunately, I have not had a good experience with this place. It’s actually a bit of a joke. You...

Ideeli.comVery disappointing. unprofessional, and customer service was unhelpful

The estimated delivery date was way off. I was expecting a package to come in two weeks, rather than one week. this would seem like a good thing, except I didn't keep my eye out for it, and my package was left at the post office for about a week and a half. Additionally, the website promises UPS shipping, which is not true. UPS ships it to the post office. In my case they shipped it to a post office about an hour away. (very inconvenient.) I contacted the post office, and they did not even have my package! When I contacted customer service, they just said "sorry", and told me some BS about how they tried to use the postal service to deliver the packages so that it is delivered by "the men and women who know you and deliver your mail everyday". Hello!!! I live in New York, no one, let alone the mail man give a crap about who I am and what mail I get. ridiculous. very disappointing. unprofessional, and customer service was unhelpful.

ideeli_team Aug 05, 2011

Hi Hrokove,

Thanks for providing your feedback here on Complaints Board. We truly apologize for any trouble with your delivery.

Please know that we ship as fast as possible once we receive your item directly from the manufacturer. We're sorry if this resulted in your item arriving a bit earlier than you expected. Additionally, for most packages, we use a combination of UPS and USPS services. Since the final delivery is handled by your local postal service, your order can now be delivered 6 days a week, including Saturdays. Packages weighing over 10 lbs. are handled exclusively by UPS and will be delivered M-F.

We encourage you to reach out to us at [email protected] so we can investigate the incident you've referenced and further assist.

IdeeliPoor customer service...

Ideeli's shoddy customer service is something I had only heard about...but I have proof now. I have never heard a business tell me that they will not send me an update on my shipping estimate if in any case the merchandise does not ship within the designated dates. It is sad that only after I told the agent that I am going to post this conversation on this forum, did she offer to send me an update about my order. I have purchased other stuff from them before and was pretty content with their service, but after this exchange (see below), I will never shop with them again...!!!

ideeli Member Specialist: Welcome to ideeli – how can I help you today?
                            anamika barman: Hi I would like a shipping estimate
                            anamika barman: it says between Jun 14-20th
                            anamika barman: Order Number: [protected]
                            ideeli Member Specialist: Then as long as the vendor supplies us with the merchandise as they say they will then the orders that are placed for that particular item will ship sometime between those dates.
                            anamika barman: What if it does not ship within those days
                            anamika barman: will I get an update?
                            ideeli Member Specialist: If you do not see an email with your shipping confirmation within those days you can email us or simply get on chat again and we will credit you back for the shipping charges.
                            anamika barman: Ok...and what about the merchandise?
                            ideeli Member Specialist: It is not very often that the vendors are late supplying us with merchandise so chances are your order will ship no later than the 20th. We refund for the shipping charges if we are late shipping but no further discounts on the merchandise if that is what you mean.
                            anamika barman: Well...I guess my question was whether I would get an update about when the merchandise is expected or could I get a store credit for the merchandise if in a rarity (as you say), it does not reach on time...thanks
                            ideeli Member Specialist: Your next email you will receive is when your items ship. We do not send emails updating customers if a ship date is to change.
                            anamika barman: Wow...that's fantastic...I am going to put this whole conversation up on complaintsboard just to make sure people know how helpful you guys are
                            ideeli Member Specialist: If you would like me to watch your order I can and update you if your order does not ship as expected.
                            ideeli Member Specialist: I do not have an agent number, sorry.
                            ideeli Member Specialist: My name is Debbie and I would be more than happy to personally watch your order for you and give you updates if your ship dates change.

ideeli_team Jun 17, 2011

Hi Anamika,

We're so sorry to hear you're unhappy with your Customer Service experience. We try to be as transparent as possible by listing the expected shipping dates of all items on each individual sale page, and by listing this information on your order confirmation as well. We certainly understand how hard it can be to wait for an order that you're eagerly anticipating. However, to ensure accuracy, we cannot provide an update on the exact date each item in your order will ship until the order actually ships.

According to our records, your order, number [protected], shipped today, June 16. You should have received an email at 6:08 pm ET. Please let us know if you did not receive it?

Additionally, to help you understand our shipping process: part of the reason we can offer such competitive prices is because we keep very little inventory, and work directly with manufacturers to fulfill each order. They ship to us, and then we ship to you. This can result in a bit of a longer wait time than you may be accustomed to, but it ensures guaranteed authenticity. Please rest assured that as soon as your order ships, we send you an email right away to let you know.

Per your Live Chat conversation, in the event of an unforeseen delay or issue with an order, we will always work to make it right. Again, we're so sorry for any inconvenience this caused, and do thank you for taking the time to reach out to us.

If we can help to answer any additional questions, please don't hesitate to email us directly at [email protected]

Best regards,

Ideeli.comSteals Money from Customers

Ideeli sent me a completely different item from what I ordered so when returning the products, I was told that I would receive a refund on my shipping. 3 things that show what HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Ideeli has:
                              1. When I returned the items, they claimed that one of them was not in the package...absolute lie
                              2. I had to email/go on live chat More than 10 times and have STILL YET TO RECEIVE A REFUND.
                              3. No one EVER follows up and returns my emails.

If I do not receive my RIGHTFULLY due refund, I will be initiating a chargeback for the full amount. I SUGGEST EVERYONE INITIATE A CHARGE BACK for what Ideeli Stole from you...if you do not know how, let me know and I will show you. This is the worst site ever and considering how Ecommerce stores thrive on customer service, Ideeli is for sure doomed.

ideeli_team May 17, 2011

Hi Jaimmy,

Thanks, again, for being in touch. We're glad that after speaking to you via telephone this afternoon, that we were able to address all of your concerns. Per your conversation with our Customer Service Manager, we have indeed initiated a refund in the amount of $9.95 to your card. We've also provided a receipt for your records. We look forward to following up with you on Thursday to confirm that your refund is reflected in your account.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us again at [email protected] Thank you.

Ideeli.comcustomer service

This company has owed me money since August 2010 and refuses to credit me for my returns. I have been trying to deal with this since August 2010. Their customer service is abominable, and I have now read numerous complaints just like mine on websites all over the internet, as well as with the Better Business Bureau. They do not offer a customer service phone number as they prefer for you to deal with their online representatives. I have done just that, as well as obtained the hard-to-find phone number, and have been given a runaround from all ends. I have been treated rudely, lied to, and more. I have been promised a refund and a callback to confirm this several times, but this never happens. I have even requested that Jason Faria, supposed head of customer service, call me, but this too has been ignored. This company owes me $523. Paul Hurley, the CEO of Ideeli.com needs to be made aware of this all too common situation by as many consumers as possible.

ideeli_team May 31, 2011

Hi CKaye,

We're deeply sorry to hear of your frustration. We'd like to look into your account to learn more about the incidents you've noted, and further assist. We can absolutely assure you that in the case of an unforeseen incident, we will work to make this right for you. Please feel free to respond to our message here, or reach out to us at [email protected] so we can be of help.

Best regards,

Ideeli — Horrible Merchant

I no longer have an IDEELI id, I decided it best to cancel it. I really wish your company worked as hard at...

Ideeli.comWaste of money, do not buy from them

I have serious doubts that their products are original, the boots I received today worth soooooo far less that what I payed for them. They have not quality at all, It is clear they are not original, so bad I can not return them. Waste of money, do not buy from them.

ideeli_team Mar 09, 2011

Hi Defrosty,

Thanks for your post. We're truly sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. We can assure you that all of the items sold on ideeli are authentic, and that their authenticity is verifiable. We receive all of our merchandise directly from the manufacturer or an authorized reseller. That said, our number one priority is for you to always be happy with your purchase, and we're more than willing to work with you if you're not. Would you be so kind as to share your order number here, or reach out to us directly at [email protected] so that a member specialist can further address your concern? We'd be happy to help, and look forward to hearing from you.

IdeeliRefusal to reimburse money

This is my NIGHTMARE experience with Ideeli.

I ordered a hair dryer which I received fine. The company then sent me two more hair dryers I did not order. After several emails and phone calls I was told I would receive shipping labels to return the two boxes. They of course never sent me the correct labels after I requested them several times. I finally sent the two packages back to avoid being charged for them - it cost me $26, more than half of my original purchase.

They have refused to reimburse me the money I had to spend to fix THEIR mistake. I posted a complaint on another site which they replied to telling me how badly they wanted to fix my problem and how sorry they were I was unhappy - of course they didn't do anything to fix the problem. I have since seen from other complaint sites that is just another one of the games they play. They don't care about their customers and will give you the run around until you are blue in the face. I wish I had read the countless complaints about this company all over the internet before I unwisely gave them my business.

Buyer Beware!

ideeli_team Feb 22, 2011

Hi Melbelle105,

We apologize, again, about your experience. We're glad that after speaking with you on the phone two weeks ago, we were able to reach a successful resolution. We are always available if and when you need help, and hope that you will reach out to us again at [email protected] with any concerns.

• Fl
                                        flavflay Apr 18, 2012

I used to shop at Ideeli a lot but began to get fed up with repeatedly getting sent the wrong items. I would get wrong sizes, wrong colors, and sometimes items that are completely different from what I ordered--and sometimes items that were grossly damaged (stains, rips, obviously missing beadwork, etc). I'm not sure if this is a consequence of whatever theeir shipping practices are, i.e. maybe their system allows for huge misunderstandings between i deeli and the vendor--or maybe they do not carefully inspect their returns and then re-ship damaged items--don't know! But it got to the point that of every 3 orders -- 2 had issues. Returns take FOREVER to process and sometimes you have to contact customer service to get your money back. I found that I had to often contact customer service live help which was always a pain because they are so rude and can never help you--they always claim that they have to refer your problem to a department which never gets back to you. You can't call anyone because no one picks up the phones--you have to leave a message--which never gets returned. And on email--they don't really read your query--they give you those canned responses that never answer your question. It was hard to give up Ideeli because they have great deals--but I'm so much happier without the hassle--I can't believe they are in business given the way they treat customers.

• Ph
                                        Philly girl 00 Sep 20, 2012

I have used Ideeli several times, I have had two prior issues with them but nothing major till I received a few emails stating my Ideeli account needed attention.
                                        I then checked my Ideeli account and it only stated that I needed to upgrade my account to first row and that I am currently a second row member, which just means I have to wait an hour after an event starts to be able to shop.
                                        I few minutes later I decided to check my bank account that I use to make my purchases. I have a charge of $23.97 to be a first row member. OK, I didn't approve the charge! Wasn't able to "Live Chat" because it kept saying it wasn't available even though it was during their listed chat hours! So I send an email cus that was the best I could get since they have no phone number listed. They did reply and said they would issue a refund but the next day I have another 23.97 charge to my account instead of a credit!
                                        Also I have an overdraft fee since I only keep a certain amount of money in this account so I don't over spend!. Very Unhappy and I won't be buying from them again!

• Sh
                                        shims555 Feb 26, 2014

I have been buying from this website for years and have had small issues with their shipping times, etc here and there but have still opted to give them the benefit of the doubt due to their prices.
                                        However, my last order took over two weeks to arrive and when it did it was not what I'd ordered - the packing slip had the right items on it but the items in the box were not mine!
                                        I contacted their customer service explaining that I really needed the items I'd ordered and had been waiting for them to arrive and finally got the wrong items. They simply reply by apologizing and saying there had been a mix up and that they will credit my account for the items (which I never received) once they receive the wrong ones back!!! and they were kind enough to provide me with e return label!!! oh and a$10 courtesy credit to my account. Really??
                                        I shouldn't have to go through the trouble of taking the box that does not belong to me to the UPS office and ship it back JUST to get my $$ for items I never received back.
                                        I asked for a supervisor to contact me but have not heard anything back.
                                        Its a shame that their horrible customer service has now made a loyal customer like myself not to ever shop from thier website again and warn all of my friends whom I referred to their site about this incident to make sure they dont have to deal with it as well.