Having problems with Ideel?

620 8th Ave 45th Floor
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ideel.

Complaints & Reviews

IdeelI am disappointed

Did they sell their company to groupon? Wtf happened?
I wanted to order clothes from them and ... didn't find anything but a couple of things for decorating, no dresses, no clothes in general. I don't understand.
I miss Ideeli, it was a great website. Didn't think they would make this decision. groupon ruined everything they had. I am very disappointed :(

Ideelifeel scammed

Where is my money? I am not the one easy to make angry, but your company really succeed. My congratulations.
    I shipped back everything they sent me because of a terrible quality. Before that I found out all the return details from their customer service, they promised to refund everything, except for a shipping fee, it was at my expense. Ok, no problem. I did everything that they said and got nothing instead. And so it's been a month and there;s no sign of my money. They stopped replying as if they blocked me. I'm very frustrated I had to go through such a disgusting situation :(

IdeeliI feel scammed!

Back in January I've ordered five dresses from Ideeli and returned them all. It is now March and I have not received my money back yet! I have the tracking number and was informed that the dresses were delivered in late January. Plenty of time to give me my money! I wasted weeks trying to contact someone from the customer service but received no response. I also tried to call Ideeli but every time I called I was put on hold for over 30 minutes. I am very disappointed and feel that Ideeli's customer service is in much need for a new manger. I feel scammed!

IdeeliWorst business ever

I've ordered two pieces of clothing from Ideeli website and received nothing yet. Order was placed about three months ago and when I recently went to their website I found out that now they are with Groupon. Well, that explains everything. I bought something from Groupon in the past and was absolutely horrified with it. And now they are in charge of Ideeli. I was a loyal customer and spent thousands of dollars on this site. I'm very disappointed. I'm sure that I'll never receive anything and that I lost my money.

IdeeliVery disappointed

What happened to ideeli? This website was my favorite for years, I spent hundreds of dollars here! Their site design was sleek clean and easy to navigate. There was a column the showed your recent views. This new site is an absolute garbage! I cannot understand how it works. And the worst part is that now they are selling horrible ugly garbage! New customer service is beyond disgusting, they are absolutely terrible and unhelpful. Ideeli was so responsive, helpful and stylish. I'm never coming back!

• Gd
              Gdwj Aug 25, 2016

I too am so bummed out about the New Ideeli!! I had used the old Ideeli for years and loved the site. Does anyone know of a Comparable clothing web site? Zulily is similar but doesn't match the style Ideeli had.

IdeeliVery sad

I was a big fan of Ideeli. I spent thousand of dollars on their products which were lovely. But now, this website is an absolute disaster. Things they sell are of a poor quality, customer service is horrible, they never reply and provide no help. Sorry to see great business disappear into the abyss. When they went to Groupon I had no idea they would change in a so horrid way. I recently ordered a few things, but was very disappointed with the quality. Old Ideeli is gone forever. I'll never order anything from them again, I just spent my money on junk.

IdeeliI miss Ideeli

Where did Ideeli go? I was their customer for ages, I loved their products, customer service was always a great help. But after they moved to Groupon everything changed in a bad way. I ordered some stuff and when I received it I was shocked! Things looked way too cheap, material and sizes were horrid! I cannot understand why! Groupon sells low quality goods, that's why I never bought anything from them. And now Ideeli is the same as Groupon. Customer service is none existent, they never reply, there is absolutely no way to return anything and get a refund. I miss old Ideeli very much!

IdeeliSo sad

I loved Ideeli very much and spent over $2000 ordering things from them! I loved checking the site each day and all the great deals. But then Groupon showed up and completely destroyed Ideeli. The groupon setup is cheap looking, they are absolutely unprofessional and lack of customer support is pathetic! After they joined Groupon I ordered something only once and was super disappointed. I never received what I paid for, and they never refunded me! I never had any issues with Ideeli in the past, they customer service was always polite and helpful, but not anymore. Too bad for Ideeli. I am very sorry, but it' time to say goodbye. I'm never coming back.

IdeeliThis is really sad.

What happened to Ideeli? I have been a customer for years now, but after Ideeli joined Groupon everything changed! Groupon automatically signed me up, without any warnings, emails or announcements! I tried to contact their customer service numerous times and must say that their customer support is beyond ridiculous! Sorry Ideeli, but I am out of here and will never go back.
                  Thanks for being so unprofessional! I'm very disappointed and upset, I loved Ideeli very much, but now it is almost impossible to shop without getting a headache. I will never shop here again!

IdeeliTerrible

In the past Ideel was really great and special. I used to be a frequent shopper. The brands were gorgeous and the customer service was excellent as well. But things changed after they were sold to Groupon. Now customer support is terrible, they don't call back and there is no way to contact them. There is absolutely no phone number to speak to a human! My last two orders were cancelled with no reason. I sent them a message and asked what was going on, but they never replied. I am really disappointed and will not be shopping here anymore!

IdeelDisappointed!

I made an order back in December on IdeeI. It was supposed to arrive a week ago, but the shipping status still says „processing”. They have a live chat option, but it works only on weekends. So I had to wait till the weekend to talk to somebody. First they put me on a waiting line and I was on hold for about an hour! Then they just threw me out and said that everyone is busy and there's no one available to talk. I tried to contact them many times, but every time the same thing happens. I'm so disappointed and upset. I have no idea what happened with my order. And I have a feeling I'm never going to get my money back. Don't deal with IdeeI, horrible website and horrible customer service!

IdeeliOrder is not received.

I have been an ideeli customer for a long time now and couple of months ago I made an order. But now I think that was my last order and they just lost a customer. They have moved to Groupon and now I can no longer access my account info. I have not received my last order yet and I can’t even check the info about it. I contacted ideeli customer service, but there was no answer. I think that their old customer support email is not working anymore, but I don’t have any ideas what can be wrong with their new email. They are just ignoring me!

• Do
                            Donna Vaughn Jan 20, 2016

The item number isn't important, as there is NOTHING I can do about a fraudulent, intelligence-insulting, no-returns-accepted order "filled" today by Ideel/Groupon. The purchase arrived in a Groupon box, so the originator of this bait-and-switch game is not certain; I just know I will never purchase another item from either company. When Ideeli/Ideel started out, I was happy with their goods and services; however, over the last six months or so they dissolved into a company without scruples and without a care for loyal customers.

I purchased a pair of "Charles David" (right!) booties on this site about a month ago. They arrived today. My hand turned black when I went to take them out of the box, as the dye immediately transferred. They were made of cardboard, and poor quality cardboard at that. They smelled like a combination of Raid and lighter fluid. These unbelievably awful excuses for human footwear never even got close to a Charles David shoe, believe me; the CD shoe would have taken off running. I honestly thought about just donating them to a homeless shelter, but these booties are SO BAD that donation would be an insult to the recipient. How dare anyone try to pass this absolute garbage off as brand name, and also have the unmitigated gall to accept the customer's money in spite of such a lie? What the hell happened, Ideel? Did management become a den of crooks, liars, and thieves? Whatever the answer to that question, just know that you have tarnished your image beyond redemption and have damaged Groupon's potential profits. Whoever you are/were, you are unfit to run any business, and as worthless as these booties.

Oh, and, during my rant, I may have forgotten to mention that the "shoes" were marked size 6, but were at least a 7.5. Did I neglect to state that, judging by the soles, they appeared to have been worn and stretched out to the point they actually fell off my my foot (after I worked up the nerve to try them on - a huge mistake)?? Did I mention how very, very angry I am about this and how I will always consider the last management team at Ideel to be no more concerned than a pit of vipers? Well, in case I forgot . . .

Ideeli.comFake

Stay away from ideeli. I'm a big fan of fashion, so I actually see when the items is authentic and when it is fake. Ideeli sells fake products at genuine prices! I spent thousands of dollars and when my package finally arrived I found out everything was fake! I contacted customer service and spoke with one of their sales rep's. They called me a liar and claimed everything they sell is "authentic"! So I took pictures of garbage they've sent me. They refused to give me a refund! Seriously, what's wrong with these people? Absolute scammers!

Ideel.comMy two (2) orders from Nov 30th 2015 have not shipped!

My items may be unavailable, but there is no response or resolution. I've e-mailed customer service four times. I've also left a couple of messages over the phone. NO RESPONSE! I've tried the live chat for the 3rd time today. After waiting for 10 to 15 minutes queues I get this message "Chat Status: Canceled There are no agents available to chat with you right now. Please try again later." I've purchased from ideeli.com before and was not expecting any issues at all. I just wish for my orders to ship, as I really want to wear the clothes that I ordered. Would be pleased if I receive full refunds for my two orders. So sad, so frustrating.

Ideeli.comReturning an eligible for return item

This website does not provide customer service. On 11/24 I purchased a pair of shoes from this site which stated the item was eligible for retur > Original order # [protected]. The order was switched to another order number, SR-[protected] and then it stated the item was not eligible. I never agreed to that change of status and would not have purchased them without that condition. The order was received on 12/08 and the shoes are too big. I have consistently emailed, telephoned IDEEL but I can never get through to an agent. AND leaving multiple messages to return my call was unanswered. This is the ad as it appeared (content ok format is poor): This is in your web ad: All page CHARLES BY CHARLES DAVID Vaxio $169.00 $59.99 COLOR : Black SIZE 6.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 10 size chart QUANTITY : 1 Join wait list RETURNS & DELIVERY Eligible for return. EXPECTED TO SHIP BETWEEN Dec 09 and Dec 10, 2015. Product Details Heeled bootie Almond toe Elasticized side inserts Pull-on style Chunky heel Material: Suede upper, leather lining, synthetic heel Approx. measurements: heel 3" Origin: Imported Fit: This style fits true to size. I have been emailing and calling since 12/8 ( five times for each ) The customer service page of IDEEL states emailing only that the chat line is closed during the week and open on Sat & SUN...Today (Sat) the chat line states open Mon-Fri. This site is so AWFUL. They need to be shut down. I am in the process of reporting them to BBB NY and the Consumer Affairs Dept. To Resolve this issue I need to return the item and receive full credit without question.

Ideel.comFailure to refund money when they cannot fulfill the order placed

Total ripoff!
                                Placed an order and wondered after almost 2 weeks why it hadn't shipped. Logged on to my account to see that the order had been cancelled! Emailed their "help" where they guarantee 24 hour response (4 hours in most cases), After one week I emailed a follow up, then again in a few days and again in a few more. Finally received a response saying that the product as not available (why did the site allow me to order it then?). Wonder why there was absolutely no communication about the lack of availability or the cancellation??? Money was put into a "credit" on my account (plus $10 credit for my inconvenience..although that "inconvenience" credit is only available for a very limited period of time. Checked the site every day for a way to use that "credit" (actually MY MONEY!), but never had my size in anything. Finally had my size and I placed an order. Received an email stating that the product had shipped and would be here in approximately 4 business days. gave them three extra days, logged on to my account to see that the order had shipped. Contacted "customer service" and, after an extremely long wait as told that my credit card had been declined. Interesting that I was using my credit from Ideeli plus 9.57 from my PayPal account. Reality is that the product was never shipped. They state that it as still available, and provided a link to the order. Now, instead of the 9.57 difference, there is now over a $30 difference, but now I am getting FREE shipping! Yay! Without that, the difference would be over $40. So now I don't have my order, I don't have my money and they want even more money! And they refuse to give me my money back...will only hold it as a "credit". Total SCAM ARTISTS! And again there was no communication about the order, other than the one email that stated that the order had shipped!
                                What good are good prices when they won't ship and they keep your money???!!!

IdeelIdeel or Ideeli - DON'T PURCHASE

Ideel or ideeli it doesn’t matter – DON’T ORDER FROM THEM. Horrible return policy, horrible customer service…if you can get service. Over priced items that you can get for cheaper at Amazon etc. with a free return policy/customer service. Well, I ordered some items, however I did not realize that these items could not be return, I placed my order at 11:45am by 12:10pm (so 25 minutes later) same day I tried to cancel my order by emailing the so called customer service, and I called…no answer. Instead, one day or two days later I get a confirmation email that my order has shipped. Really? After I tried to cancel the order, well any other merchant has better policies than this ideel/ideeli…money grabbing scam. DON’T ORDER FROM THEM!

Ideel / Ideeli / Ideel.comWorst Customer Service Ever

I have ordered multiple times in the past on ideel.com (formerly ideeli.com), and I have decided that I will NEVER shop at this site again. I was attracted to the good prices, and I ordered items for my family for Christmas with the promise that they would arrive on my doorstep before Christmas. I was excited to buy some cute toys for my baby niece's first Christmas. Here it is January 8, and I have never received my items. They say that UPS lost the package, and they will refund my money, but I will believe it when it see it.
                                    I asked to have the same items reshipped, but that was not even discussed as an option. This is incredibly frustrating considering there were all gifts for my family, and now I have to do my Christmas gift shopping all over again and arrange delivering items to another part of the country from where I live. Ideel has sent me the wrong item once before, and I have them the benefit of the doubt and shopped there again. Now, I can honestly say that I will no longer be doing business with them, and I plan on letting everyone I know that Ideel is a terrible company that is unable to deliver on the goods they offer on their site.
                                    Perhaps letting everyone on social media know how this site does business will prevent other people from getting ripped off or having their time wasted by shopping on ideel.com.

IdeeliWill not refund money for returned products

I purchased several items to try and find something to wear to my son's upcoming wedding. I returned the ones that I didn't want. I specifically requested that the purchase price be refunded into my paypal account, received no acknowledgement of this request and only part of the return (the cheapest items) was returned to my paypal account. one of the expensive items was refunded as a credit to my ideeli account. The largest amount (over $250) was returned to them, but the refund has not occurred anywhere - not to paypal, not to my ideeli account. It's as if the return didnt happen. I have tried online chat, and was treated very rudely by the person who I attempted to reach out to for help. I have emailed with no response. I have called and called and called, the answering machine ALWAYS says they are busy with other customers and to leave my message and they will call me back by the end of the business day. They have never returned my calls. I dont know if my next step should be small claims court, filing a complaint with the Attorney General's office or both. I really need that money too. I need help!!!

IdeeliPoor customer service and warehouse management

I have been a customer of ideeli for a few years. Now that I am studying for the bar I have started shopping there more as a pick me up. Up until recently my experience had been good. In early June I placed an order for 6 Mikasa dinnerware sets in various colors (red, black and orange). I received them and liked them so much that I decided to order 2 more sets. I ordered one in black and one in orange. They arrived but when I opened the box both sets were black. I emailed Ideeli and they told me that the orange was now waitlisted. I online chatted with a customer service representative, Robert, who frankly I found rude. He was unwilling to extend my return date so that I could keep the black long enough to see if I could get off the waitlist. While I wanted the orange set I didn't want to return the black and ultimately not have a complete set. of 8. He said and I quote: " The only thing I can suggest is to contact us when you feel you have waited long enough if the other color does not become available." It was off-putting especially since this was the company's mistake.
                                        Luckily 2 days later I receive an email saying the orange was available again so I quickly ordered it. I then proceeded to pack up the black set and take to a UPS store (because the box wouldn't fit in a UPS stand) and returned to Ideeli. Yesterday I received my new order, open it and its ANOTHER black set!! NOT orange! I was furious. This time I got a nicer customer representative, but equally ineffective and unhelpful. To make matters worse, the company no longer has the orange color. It's mistake now cost me the item I wanted! The customer rep gave me a $25 credit, which was nice but given the $9.99 shipping you have to pay it doesn't amount to much. I have decided to keep the black set, but I find the whole process disorganized, unprofessional, and the customer service in dire need of training. I used my credit, but the company has lost me as customer. Do better!

• De
                                            Debra Covner Zak Mar 04, 2017

I COMPLETELY agree. I adored Ideeli.
                                            I have no reason to search on Groupon for the things (gowns, jackets of name brands and name brand quality0.Groupon has ruined it!!
                                            I used to get WONDERFUL offers. NO longer.
                                            on the other hand, it appears I may be slowing down, immensely on my purchasing!