Idea Cellular Ltd / Fraudulent postpaid bills

1 India Review updated:

When i got the connection which terms and conditions for the postpaid scheme there executive tell me and write on customer agreement form all those conditions was not obeyed by idea cellular. And they sent a very high value bill for me but this amount is not as per terms and conditions. I also deposited the security amount rs 500.00. Now i got many calls from idea cellular ltd for payment of bills. Then i told the all terms and conditions for the connections. After that i got a call from idea executive he warned me to kill me if i am not paying the bill. Please solve the problem as soon possible.

Comments

• Je
      20th of Jun, 2008

I am using three connections of idea cellular and my mobile no’s are 9891598820, 9911144680 and 9911598820 and their account no’s are 4.2463.00.00.100000, 3.630.00.00.

There is a very major problem regarding poor connectivity of network of Idea Cellular. Idea network used to disappear every time in the sub ways and basements and even in side the rooms with open windows and other openings or closed areas. This is a really a genuine major problem for everybody who is using idea connections.

I am facing this network from November, 2007 onwards. In this connection I have contacted the idea management and they have given me only assurances to sort out the problem in short period of time. In the month of February idea management have sent a network team to find out the fault and they have mentioned in their report that there was a severe problem of network and they have assured me that a booster will be installed within a week’s time to sort out the problem. Installation of booster will rectifying the fault and providing undisturbed and efficient service. I have also contacted Mr. Ravinder and Mr Amit Bhogal, manager sales of idea to arrange installation of booster assured at my residence. Both of them have promised me to solve the problem. BUT more than five months have elapsed but the problem remains unsolved. My problem is going from customer care exe to manager sales and all of them have given only assurances and wasted my time. These people are just making fool to customer. Mr. Ravinder and Mr Amit Bhogal are just damaging the image of IDEA. If a customer’s problem is not sorted by a company in more than five month than the company must be punished.

7th of Jul, 2008

m fed up of Idea service...they are not at all cooperative... recently, i took idea postpaid connection..n m getting huge bills, when i never made such calls...its all fraud..i agree with anil kumar.

• Ne
      13th of Jul, 2008

Sir,

My idea Sim is trashed. So I want to issue a duplicate sim of the same no. Pl tell me How i Can get Duplicate Sim and What is the procedure of that.

Pl reply soon as soon as possible.

15th of Jul, 2008

maine ek preipaid number postpaid me karvaya tha...but aaj 4 din tak vo number ative nahi huaa hai..plzz help me... my number is 9990339990 con-9891369226

24th of Jul, 2008

My mobile no.is 988937at 5:00 PM on 18th June 2008 a Local call was made u deducted Rs.16/- instead of 50 Paisa.
    On 19th June, 2008 at 10:00 PM A message came that Renewal of Jokes pack is activated and Rs.30/- deducted, I have not subscribed / renewed any such type of pack.

Refer : complaint no.15923318 Dated 21.06.2008 at 1:31:36 AM
    16158602 Dated 26.06.2008 at 11:52:53 AM
    16236765 Dated 28.06.2008 at 11:02:49 AM at your customer care.

Your customer care representatives & their seniors accepted that the deductions were wrong and my wrong deducted money will soon be credited to my prepaid balance account. But nothing has been done so far. This is to remind you that I have never send any request for your any value added service.

Now, you are requested to get my money back immediately like gentleman's promise.

Pravin Srivastava.

• Ro
      25th of Jul, 2008

I felt a bad experience from idea service. I was talking with one of my friend having idea connection. We talked only three minutes, suddenly call got disconnected (may be due to range problem) and about Rs.27/- deducted from my balance instead of 3 rs/-. Why this happened. After that i tried to talk with customer care officer (458 toll free numbers). But it was a futile attempt. Please do the need full to improve your customer care service

5th of Aug, 2008

Please give me a kg 195 gprs setting

• Kh
      2nd of Sep, 2008

I have subscribed for caller tune on thursday noon, still its not activated.I have complained 5 times to customer care but they are not resloving the problem.last time idea guy told me there is no time limit when your idea caller tune will be activated it can take week or a month or so.This is ridiculous.now its gonna be a week but no reponse from idea customer care.I hope u'll resolve it soon, otherwise u would start loosing your cusomers.My number is 9881465013

• As
      2nd of Oct, 2008

hi this is ashwani kumar kmar i am very dis agree with idea service and thier frode bills i clearly declare that i am not interesting in payment this month.

• Ra

THANQ

• Th
      6th of Nov, 2008

Sir,
    I want details for idea franchise

• Ks
      29th of Nov, 2008

hello sir iam simhachalam i recently purhased idea postpaid sim.i am unhappy with your services my calling wasvery less but i am getting the bill more by calling *147#. is this the way my mobile number was 9010047776

30th of Nov, 2008

my cell no is 919826083322 . i recharged a value voucher on 29/11/2008 of rs 385 according to idea information i recived by service message at [ NVV 385 ] charges applicable will be idea to idea 40 paisa idea to other 60 paisa national @ local sms .50paisa std 1.3 paisa but they are charging 1.5 paisa for national sms @ not registoring my complaint pls note my complaint @ take some apropriate step
    sandeep parihar
    +919826083322
    [protected]@ yahoo.co.in

• Ab
      21st of Apr, 2009

i got a recycled number and somone from 91-22-67168315 is constantly harassing me.
    please block this number.

• Di
      17th of Sep, 2009
    Idea Cellular Ltd - Bad netwok
    India
    ideacellular.com

Firstly the website is not working.
    Network is so bad that there are only 1-2 signal at work as well as at home, complaints have been done so many times.
    I am using this connection from 2002.
    My No is 9891087000.
    Still its trying to improve but very slow n no results are seen.
    Please improve the network problem else I have to change the service provider.

17th of Dec, 2009

I have taken a postpaid no 9911719720.I paid the first bill for the oct- nov period.In december I got 2nd bill for the period nov-dec.In this second bill company has wronglly mention advance charges for web access mail.They are giving me resolution that they charged if they charged then why they didn't charged in first bill, If they have any thing to charge they will tell us in advance. but they didn't tell.This seems a clear fraud intention by Idea.This way they can make lots of money.Pls take a serious action to stop these kinds of fraud and protect customer from these kind of cheating.

24th of Jul, 2010

use mts gprs services... best one... have tried and never failed me...

also idea cellular also did not prove too good for me. Just yesterday someone from the collections department tried fruadulently calling my home to recover my number.

change the number after extra usage... that's the best way idea can be [censor]ed...

• Go
      26th of Jul, 2010
    Idea Cellular Ltd - They have charged excessive amount in my Aug bil
    Idea Cellular Ltd
    ideacellular.com

They have charged excessive amount in my Aug bill. In the bill details my own. is mentioned which means that i have called to my no. from my no. which is really shocking.

There are so many no. metioned which is charged but no details is given. I have complained lot of times but nothing happened.

• Ci
      14th of Apr, 2011

Last week I purchased Idea cellular card, while purchasing the card I had been submitted the document to the agent and after two three days I got the message to submit the document i.e. address proof and the Photo ID card etc.
    When I visited to nearest idea centre at Shivajinagar Pune for the submission of the document and asked them to give the receipt for the submission of my document or give the signature and stamp on photocopy of the submitted document they did refused.
    Several times I contacted to the idea customer care by telephone every time they told me there is no as such rule we are not able to give the receipt or any proof of submission of the document. Idea cellular is not taking any responsibility for those document due to which customer find inconvenience. If the document is not received to them they will close the idea cellular number and again they will ask for the document.

• Ga
      18th of Apr, 2011

Hi All,
    please dont go for the IDEA postapaid connection, four months back i have took the CUG connection from IDEA but after using one Month I got call from IDEA call center saying that, "currently we are giving you special offer on your sim as you are the selected customer and offer was they giving me 75 RS discount on evrymonths bill" but they didnt informed me that i have to pay 450RS in first month to get this offer activated, anyway they took RS 450 from My account but from that time still now i didnt recive single rupesse of discount.also in first two months i used GPRS in mobile to check the Orkut and all two three times only but in That months bill cames is RS 1180 for one month usage i was got shoked to see the bill but then also i didnt compalined any where i paid the bill, so i got deactivated the GPRS service from IDEA last month also i didint make single call in last month i avoided to use mobile, now today i got the bill and got surprrised again the bill amount is RS 400 where i was expecting it to come aroud RS 80, so dont go for the IDEA as they are making fake bills also Now i am going to stop IDEA SIM.

aging Plz dont go for the IDEA.

Regards,