ICICI Lombard Insurance / reg cheating in health insurance policy

1 India Review updated:

Actually i applied For an ICICI Credit card in the month of April through an agent who came to my office.. He asked us to fill our details and return it to him leaving some columns blank. Nearly after a month, i got my credit card statement indicating i have to pay an amount of Rs.6732/-. When i called the customer care, i came to know that a health insurance policy has been opened from my account. Then i thought it was a cheat and requested for the cancellation of my credit card, but they refused and talked harshly to me, mentioning that until i pay the amount they will not cancel my card and also they were adding on intrest to that amount. Then atlast after 2 months i paid the amount and requested for the cancellation of policy and credit card. I have called to ICICI Lombard Insurance team for the cancellation of my policy for nearly 15 times. After 4 months, i got some positive message for my cancellation. I don't know whats happening in ICICI. because of their irresponsibility, i lost an amount of nearly Rs. 4500 /-. Please take care that these kind of cheats and frauds do not take place again.

Ma

Comments

• Su
      5th of Jun, 2008

I agree this. What is the solution to stop this type of things