ICICI Lombard / withdrawal of icici lombard loan care insurance policy
I had foreclosed my ICICI Home loan LBTRI[protected] and LBTRI[protected] and I had given an application to cancel the ICICI Lombard Loan Care Insurance Policy, attached to the same, on 25th August 2006. The premium charged on this policy was Rs. 30105. I have received a payment of only Rs.1887.00, for the cancellation of the policy and I believe that, this amount is calculated based on only the top-up Loan - LBTRI[protected]. I request you make the necessary arrangements for cancellation of the Policy attached to the Base Loan - LBTRI[protected]. I have already given the proof of the foreclosure of both these loan.
I believe that arrangements will be made at the earliest. This issue is pending for the past 8 months.
I have been calling the concerned person in the ICIC Lombard office at Trichy, and I have not got any solution for the issue till now. Very poor service!
More ICICI Lombard Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission
- ICICI Bank - worst nri customer care service
- ICICI Bank - savings account
- ICICI Bank - unauthorized credit card protection charges
- ICICI Bank - icici scam