It is submitted:
1. that A home loan amounting to Rs 15.5 lacs has been sanctioned and disbursed in the name of ARVIND KUMAR SHARMA for the purchase & construction of plot no.557, 21-B, Faridabad(India). Application No. is [protected] and LAN LBFDB[protected]
2.that I, ARVIND KUMAR SHARMA is employee of NHPC Ltd. and presently posted at Corporate office, Faridabad.
3.NHPC Ltd. has home loan facility for its employee of Rs. 7.5 lacs.
4. that those employees intrested to repay Rs7.5 lacs of loan to the concern bank may got sanction of Rs. 7.5 lacs on the production of NOC for ceding 1st mortgage in favour of NHPC Ltd.
5. that ICICI bank Ltd. and various other banks has already issued NOC to NHPC employees having loan from the concern bank for ceding 1st mortgage in favour of NHPC Ltd. and thereby said employees had got sanctioned home loan of Rs. 7.5 lacs from NHPC Ltd., which NHPC Ltd. directly releasing in the name of the bank concern and thereby bank handed over the loan documents to NHPC Ltd. with due codal formalities.
6. that a copy of NOC AND OTHER RELATED DOCUMENTS of Sh.Anish Gouraha(employee of NHPC Ltd.), AM(E), Employee No.101743N ARE ATTACHED FOR REFERENCE.
7. I have taken loan from icici bank ltd. on similer terms and condition and has been continiosly communicating with the customer care of the icicibank ltd. for issuing NOC for ceding 1st mortgage in favour of NHPC Ltd. for the want of repay of 7.5 lacs to icici bank ltd.
8. that communications recieved till date may be concluded that icici bank can not issue NOC in my case. a mail dt.17.10.07 says "We re-iterate that we are unable to provide the No Objection Certificate (NOC) for ceding 1st mortgage in favour of NHPC Ltd. as ICICI Bank has not extended services to the second charge with NHPC.
The No Objection Certificate can be issued only in case of closure of the loan."
9. that through mail, it was requested to the bank that above mention decision of the bank may kindly be communicated to me in hard copy duly signed by a authorised signatory of the bank so that observations of RBI could be obtained BUT REPLY IS -WE CAN NOT ISSUE NOC. Last reply dt.26.10.07 says "We would like to re-iterate that we will not be able to issue No Objection Certificate (NOC) for ceding 1st mortgage in favour of NHPC Ltd."
MAY KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER.
COMPENSATION TO THE LOSS DUE TO DELAID ACTION MAY PLEASE ALSO BE CONSIDERED.
arvind kumar sharma
mobile no.-[protected](delhi, india)