ICICI Bank Gold Credit Cards / icici bank has resorted to frauds
ICICI BANK has resorted to frauds
I am a customer of ICICI Bank. I hold a Gold credit card with ICICI. Last month due to some unplanned travels I made purchases worth Rs. 65000/- on my card. I would have paid the bills before the due date. Atleast 10 days before the payment due date, I started receiving calls from ICICI Bank Call Center from Chennai, they told me that if I convert this amount into an EMI for 3 months, they will charge Rs. 4000/- extra as processing fees and taxes and they will not charge any interest other then that. I refused to convert it into an EMI at first. But, they kept calling me and after 3rd time of calling, they gave me an offer that if I convert the amount outstanding on my card into an EMI, they will give me gift vouchers of Ezeego1.com worth Rs. 15000/-. The offer was quite attractive as I am a frequent traveler. I then allowed them to convert the outstanding amount to an EMI for 3 months and they told me that I would receive the gift vouchers within 7 days. I waited for 10 days and then I called the ICICI Call Center to enquire about the gift vouchers. They told me that there is no such scheme available and they will not give gift vouchers of a single penny. I then asked them to cancel the EMIs and the card. At first they were hesitant to cancel the EMIs and the card, but after few minutes of fireworks they agreed to cancel the EMI without levying any charges. The Chennai Call Center numbers from which, I was receiving calls are 044-[protected], 044-[protected], 044-[protected], 044-[protected].
If you are an ICICI customer and you have also made similar purchases like me, beware of the 4 numbers I have mentioned above, do not talk to these persons. It seems ICICI Bank is poised to strip off its customers of their hard earned money and add it to its own top line and bottom line. Mr. Kamath are you listening?
More ICICI Bank Gold Credit Cards Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - current account
- ICICI Bank - icici bank credit card
- ICICI Bank - tricks customers in to buying their insurance schemes while transacting through net banking
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account