ICICI Bank - Canada / very poor administration
I have an RRSP GIC account with ICICI bank. This year I wanted to add $2,000 to it upon maturity. I sent in my cheque with instructions.
It has been two months and the cheque still is not processed. No one can tell me if they have it or not.
I kept calling and getting put on hold with no explanation ever resulting.
I ended up having to borrow another $2,000 from my credit card to make my RRSP contribution in time for the March 31st deadline. While of course still leaving the $2,000 in my bank account if and when ICICI bank ever decides to complete the transaction.
I have been waiting two months now with this $2,000 in my bank account not getting any interest on it. Still waiting. No response to my email. And the 5 or 6 phone conversations resulted in no progress.
It seems their is no notes left from the last time I talked to someone because I have to keep saying the same thing over and over.
I really give up. I think I will put a stop payment on the cheque and get my GIC out of their when it comes due next year.
For goodness sake I am trying to make a deposit and their administration is so poor they can't even figure out how to take my money.
Ok, I better stop now... my eye is beginning to twitch.
More ICICI Bank - Canada Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission
- ICICI Bank - worst nri customer care service
- ICICI Bank - savings account
- ICICI Bank - unauthorized credit card protection charges