ICICI Bank / terrible customer service

1 India Review updated:

I paid 10, 000 Rs from my Axis Bank debit card to ICICI bank credit card on 4th of April. But till now the amount has not been credited. I contacted ICICI bank regarding this and they asked me to give the details. I have given them all the details including the print outs. I mailed them 7 times and after every mail they called me and said that my request will be processed in 2days. I waited for 3 months. But no response. Then i mailed them that I will lodge a complaint. Even then no response. But they are sending me the credit card bills with huge interests. It is worse on their part. For every mail i sent they replied me. Last saturday one representative called me from HYD and said that she wants some ARN number, with out which they cannot proceed. They could have asked me this before 3 months. But even now they are not responding.

Comments

• Da
      30th of Jul, 2008

Same is the problem with me also. I have made a payment of 882/- from my Axis bank online account.The money was debited on the same day it self. but the money was not credited with ICICI bank i have placed a request and also lodged a complaint but still they is no success. the next month crdit card bill is already dispacthed whcih icludes the fine ..
    What to do...
    Terrible service ... indeed

• Hp
      7th of Jul, 2011

ICICI is a horrible bank. Its customer service reps are stupid. Check out their hilarious responses at http://hanumant.com/index.php/articles/general-articles/82-icici-bank-horrible-customer-service-experience.html

• Ic
      11th of Jul, 2011

Hi hpd,

Is there any particular complaint that you have against our services? Please email them to us along with your contact details at care@icicibank.com and we will get back to you at the earliest to resolve the matter. Kindly refer "1982399" in the subject line.

Regards,
    ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.