ICICI Bank / malpractice!
ICICI bank without my knowledge and for no reason debited Rs 19000/- and no one is responding to my complaint.
Worst Bank to bank with... Experienced by most of the customers!
Besides the malpractices... the bank will force you maintain a 'said minimum balance' - quoting which they would deduct huge sums every quarter... to explain ( FACTUAL DATA - as it stand now - February 2007 ) - if you keep Rs 4999 in your account ( ie..., less than Rs 5000 , the said minimum balance ) and leave it for 1 year - they would deduct Rs 842 per three months - so by the end of 1 year your 4999 would have got reduced to about 1500 and by 18 months - your account would show negative balance ----- Its a fact which one experiences post opening the account with ICICI Bank...
So here is a bank where your money does not grow but rather diminishes over time. I am putting this on blog / sites for others to read and be cautious while dealing with this ICICI Bank... The ads shown on television are just an eye wash and they do not mean any such thing as "Hum Hain Na"... Wish they soon become "Hum Thae Na"
In nutshell -
1. ICICI bank is the worst bank to bank with
2. ICICI bank has pathetic customer service and
3. They have enough and more "tricky fine prints in their documentation " - which by design would never be told / explained to the customers - and which are used to fool customers and make easy money..
More ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission