ICICI Bank / asking a month for demat conversion of physical shares
1. Why ICICI bank representative of Dwarkanagar, Visakhapatnam, Main branch is asking for conversion of demat one month in the age of electronics ? Clarification required for the same,
2.All the links are in the network why this many durations, they are asking fro customer?
3. Customer are behaved by the representative just as like a servant in front of master, they are thinking that customers are coming to beg some thing. Brutality of the ICICI bank are not at tolerable.
4.They are subjected to behave like a gentlemen in front of every customer.
5. Can you kindly put little effort to give respect to the emotion of helpless customer with legall right as Indian citizens.
More ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission
- ICICI Bank - worst nri customer care service
- ICICI Bank - savings account