ICICI Bank and SBI / mistake or fraud??
I am holding my salary account in ICICI Bank.
I transferred an amount of Rs 10000.00 from my ICICI bank account , to my SBI A/c on 1st, Dec, 2007. The amount has not yet been credited to my account.
I informed the same to the ICICI bank customer care and was informed that the funds has been successfully transferred on December 01, 2007 with reference number 579355 to State Bank of India through EFT.
I was suggested to co-ordinate with the branch for further assistance. On 20th December SBI, Dhakuria Branch informed me in written that they have not received any such ammount.
Now it seems that I have lost Rs 10000 or some mistake or fraud on part of the bank.
More ICICI Bank and SBI Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - double entry debit to my account
- State Bank Of India - application not disposed off within prescribed time period
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - money transaction from my account (11000 rs)
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - atm room related
- SBI - atm withdrawal related.