Hyundai Victoria / poor service/ mis-information
Do not go to victoria hyundai they are aweful!! I purchased a new car from hyundai victoria about a month and a half ago it was by far the worst experience I have ever had. They tacked on extra insurance that I did not ask for and told me that I had to have it to get approval through the bank when I called the bank they said that was not true but I had already signed the papers so it was too late, hyundai said they would refund me the amount but then never returned my calls.
When I purchased the car I only got one key for the car when I asked for the second key they gave me one for another vehicle hoping I wouldn’t try it before I left. I demanded that they provide me with a new key and they said they would... Still no word on this and they cost between $200-400 to program these special keys.
They also made a mistake with my payment schedule and put it as every two weeks instead of the 15th and 1st. When I asked them if I could change this indy informed me that it was no problem at all and I made sure to ask if it would change my monthly amount I need to pay (As I have made changes like this in the past and your payment amount usually increases) and he assured me it would not increase my monthly payments and guess what they went up $76 dollars per month.
On top of all this I just received a bill from them for $500 for a deposit that I did not agree too... When we originally did the paperwork there was a $500 deposit but indy the one in the finance department said he would take care of it and now again I am playing phone tag to get more information on this surprise bill...
To sum up my experience at victoria hyundai it was filled with false expectations, lies and a complete lack of regard for their customers! I will be writing a letter to the better business bureau and contacting my friend at a local newspaper if they do not resolve all of my issues before the end of the month.
More Hyundai Victoria Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Wonderboom - damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired 
- Hyundai Motor America - service at kearny mesa
- Deep Hyundai - poor performance 
- Hyundai - stupid mechanics
- Hyundai Canada - warranty coverage