Hyundai Verna Crdi / under performance and noise in new car
To whomsoever it may concern,
I bought a hyundai verna vgt ( crdi ) on february 15,2007 from rama hyundai, okhla. The car is just two and a half months old. It has been driven 3300 kms till date. After covering the first 900-1000 kms there was a very peculiar / irritating noise which was different from what the diesel engine makes.
On showing it to the authorized hmp showroom at mathura road at the first service ( 1200 kms ) they said they recognized the noise was there and wud check and revert. They did not do a damn thing and the noise still continued.
I was terribly upset and went back to rama hyundai workshop to get it checked. They were cooperative enough to check and give time to the car, finally they caught hold of the problem, this was the ticking noise from the hlas ( hydraulic lash adjusters ).
They said it wud be changed and we need time to order this part before it can be changed. The day this check up was done ( april 30, 2007 ) since then the car is under performing, it has lost pick up, smoothness and the boost it earlier used to have, it is working like any old generation non crdi unit. Between [protected] rpm it is simply dead. I have lost my patience with the car. I have visited the workshops atleast a dozen times but the car is not working alright.
My objections are as below:
1 ) why is there a fault in the new car , are they not being tested / quality controlled before dispatch ???
2 ) are sub standard materials being used by hyundai on a rs 8 lac + car ???
3 ) why are spare parts not available readily ? ( they take more than a week to be available at the authorized workshop ) unlike hondas and toyotas as i own them.
4 ) is the staff adequately trained to handle this new product after almost a year that the product has been launched ??
I seek your help / solution in rectifying the problem with the seriousness it should be given so that i do not feel ashamed about being associated with hyundai.
Please consider this complaint / request with top most priority so that the problem is solved asap and i may not need to take any further action.
More Hyundai Verna Crdi Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - 2011 hyundai sonata
- Hyundai Motor America - 2019 santa fe ultimate awd
- Hyundai Motor America - new lease on vehicle
- Hyundai i10 - lots of issue in new bought hyundai i10.
- Hyundai Motor America - service center