Hyundai Verna / noise and front tyres!
I had purchased the Hyundai Verna CRDI in the month of May'07 and before to that had been a fan of Hyundai cars as I owned a Santro and upgraded myself to Verna and frankly speaking am very satisfied with the vehicle but there is a issue which is lingering every time I start the vehicle and run i.e. the noise level of the diesel engine is very high inside the cabin and if you roll up the windows with AC on it makes you feel you are driving a very powerful tractor and secondly the front tyres within this short period have worn out and the rear tyres are fully OK , I have been driving vehicle for past 18 years and this is the first time I have something like this and am very puzzled whether to keep this vehicle or sell it within this short duration, I tried contacting Hyundai and every time they ask me to contact the local workshop and they as usual try to fix things but are unable. I do not what is the long term solution and whether ever Hyundai will listen and pay attention to its loyal customer who is now on the verge of taking a drastic step of lodging a customer complaint in court of law.
More Hyundai Verna Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - worst mistake of my life!
- Hyundai Motor America - 2017 hyundai santa fe se
- Hyundai Pinetown - pathetic service
- Hyundai Motor America - customer service
- Hyundai Motor America - 2013 hyundai tuscon - brandon hyundai, tampa fl