Hyundai Verna / noise and front tyres!

1 India Review updated:

I had purchased the Hyundai Verna CRDI in the month of May'07 and before to that had been a fan of Hyundai cars as I owned a Santro and upgraded myself to Verna and frankly speaking am very satisfied with the vehicle but there is a issue which is lingering every time I start the vehicle and run i.e. the noise level of the diesel engine is very high inside the cabin and if you roll up the windows with AC on it makes you feel you are driving a very powerful tractor and secondly the front tyres within this short period have worn out and the rear tyres are fully OK , I have been driving vehicle for past 18 years and this is the first time I have something like this and am very puzzled whether to keep this vehicle or sell it within this short duration, I tried contacting Hyundai and every time they ask me to contact the local workshop and they as usual try to fix things but are unable. I do not what is the long term solution and whether ever Hyundai will listen and pay attention to its loyal customer who is now on the verge of taking a drastic step of lodging a customer complaint in court of law.

Comments

• Va
      30th of Mar, 2009

Yes I do have the problem. I guess we made a wrong choice of buying a verna. God help you if you have cloked 73000 kms...

7th of Sep, 2009

hyundai diesel car verna is nigtmare car, frequent problem in evry where, tyre worn out is major problem,

7th of Sep, 2009

hyundai verna under warranty period with running 28000km tyres worn out, despite reminding, agree to give 25%discount, by chandigarh customer sales manager mr varun sharma, why not full replacement, when there was mechanical defect observed by mechanic of authorize service station,
    let me this customer policy of hyundai, when sell the product
    it will ruin the name of reputed company
    despite reminding they did not heed on customer complaint

• Lc
      29th of Sep, 2009

what is the use for typing the complaint here, no use for typing here complaint

• As
      11th of Feb, 2011

I also have a Verna which I bought in Aug'2008. My car has done 30, 000 km and I am changing the tyres as they are completely bald. Seems that 30, 000/- is the upper limit for tyre change.