Hyundai Service Department Polokwane / hyundai accent
I sent my car in a week ago the radio sets the volume if you go over a bump or turn or it switches off.
There is a burning smell through the airconditioner.
They drove 20km of my petrol out to give me a quote of R2000 to replace the speakers. When I asked about the burning smell I was told my insurance doesnt cover the speakers and ill have to pay 6hours of labour for them to find the fault. I must drive it and if it gets worse bring it back.
This is unacceptable and poor service.
Chantal von hage
More Hyundai Service Department Polokwane Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai South Africa - vehicle problem
- Hyundai Motor America - 2003 hyundai elantra rear subframe rusted and snapped while driving nearly causing an accident.
- Hyundai - blue
- Hyundai Motor America - 2012 hyundai genesis r-spec transmission problems
- Hyundai Motor America - operations manager/service department