Hyundai Of Athens / uh, they left, took off, no notification to customers.

1 2950 Athens Hwy.Athens, GA, United States
Phone: well, they won't answer. As I stated, they just left!

I am just finding out today (Saturday, May 2nd) that the dealership where I purchased a new car last July, has folded with no notice to the customers. Besides having to travel a good hour now for my services, I have been majorly ripped off on two programs which they talked me into paying extra for through my original contract. These programs are the "Tire for Life" and "Oil Change for Life Programs." No other dealership is responsible for honoring them, as I am just now finding out. They seemed to have sucked many potential buyers into these "extras" and after finding out the extra money I paid for the programs would actually reap me some decent benefits such as new brand name tires and 12.95 oil changes for life, versus paying maybe 35-40.00 per oil change, I was finally o.k that I had signed up for this. The problem is, we have been majorly ripped off! I am just hearing that someone purchased a car from them in the last month or so, when this dealership owner knew good and well that he may be folding and they were talked into the same program knowing full good and well that they would not be around to honor it. Next stop, BBB, then Office of Consumer Affairs. Oh, and then phoning the owners "other business that seems to be staying above water in Cobb County somewhere" and giving him a piece of my mind. Thanks!

Ca