Hyundai Motor India / Hyundai Santro / poor and expensive servicing!
My Car Santro XG 31000 kms - HR 51 S 6181 was serviced at Nimbus Motors Noida workshop recently and following are the points i noted are below par standards of service I am used (this being my third car and have experienced different service centers so far at various places:
1. Brake pads were replaced again (last being replaced at 16000 kms) - I feel there is something wrong here as I have never experienced this before and strongly recommend checking of quality of spare parts being used here
2. Alignment of the car at such major servicing interval was not taken care of and the car swerves to the left noticeably if not severely.
3. Minor complaints like headlamp adjustments, windshield water spray adjustment, glove box loose etc were disregarded altogether
4. Last but not the least the cleaning and washing of the car was so poor that i had to take the car back again to the workshop and even the workers agreed that there was some problem as there was still dirt remaining inside. The dashboard was polished on top of dirty surface , engine was not washed, battery water top up level doubtful and water not added to the water tank.
5. Cleaning was still not satisfactory after the second round and on my insistence that i dint have any more time they asked me to get back the car again for a free wash - which shows that I was right on my part but is of course ridiculous to take the car thrice to the same workshop for cleaning.
I was charged INR 7800/- for the servicing and I feel almost cheated and doubtful whether they even replaced the engine oil properly - forget about engine decarbonization.
More Hyundai Motor India / Hyundai Santro Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - parts rip-off
- Hyundai Motor America - unethical behavior from service staff at pearson hyundai
- Hyundai Motor America - airbag control unit
- Hyundai Motor America - 2017 & a 2018 sonata
- Hyundai Motor America - leasing