Hungry Jack Restaurant / nail found fries
13.4.09 My husband and son went to Hungry Jacks Restaurant Rowville -Stud Road to bring home some burgers & fries. When they arrived home they sorted out the food and my daughter found a black bent nail at least 2 inches in length amongst her fries. We couldn't believe what we were seeing as we all sat together at the table. My husband then called Hungry Jacks asking to speak to the manager of the restaurant who was not there that day, so therefor spoke to Chantel (acting manager for the day). She asked him to come in and fill in forms and to bring back the food.
What a horrible incident. If my child was much younger than 13 years old, I'm sure they would have put the nail in their mouths thinking it was a burnt french frie.
More Hungry Jack Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- Hungry Jack's - disgusting burgers 
- Hungry Jack's - ridiculous product substitution 
- Hungry Jacks - food poisoning.
- Hungry Jacks - service 
- Hungry Jacks - bad servcie & cold food
- Hungry Jack's Australia - damage to vehicle
- Hungry Jacks - refused full time employment because of old stretcher holes in earlobes.
- Hungry Jack's Australia - manager at hungry jacks, australia fair
- Hungry Jack's Australia - food ordered and delivered
- Hungry Jack's Australia - the disgusting unhygienic store (launceston kingsmeadow store tasmania)