13.4.09 My husband and son went to Hungry Jacks Restaurant Rowville -Stud Road to bring home some burgers & fries. When they arrived home they sorted out the food and my daughter found a black bent nail at least 2 inches in length amongst her fries. We couldn't believe what we were seeing as we all sat together at the table. My husband then called Hungry Jacks asking to speak to the manager of the restaurant who was not there that day, so therefor spoke to Chantel (acting manager for the day). She asked him to come in and fill in forms and to bring back the food.
What a horrible incident. If my child was much younger than 13 years old, I'm sure they would have put the nail in their mouths thinking it was a burnt french frie.