Hughesnet / Internet Pr0viders / internet service
This ISP has very bad service.
As an unfortunate customer, I have to pay $96 /month
for an internet connection that isn't reliable.
I started having problems with them since July 13, 2010.
At first, they give you the "red carpet treatment", to lure you in. Then, like my own example shows, the servie goes
Fortunately, for me, I've written down EVERY time the
connection fails. So far, I'm going on three pages of entries.
Listing time and date.
As for the "location" of HughesNet, I do believe they
are operating from outside the U.S.
It WAS partially my fault. I signed my name to the contract. A two-year contract ! I shouldv'e known better.
Hopefully, this posting will save others from being burned.
More Hughesnet / Internet Pr0viders Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- Hughesnet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughes Network Systems - hughes internet service/ lack of!
- Hughes Network Systems - internet service
- Hughesnet - internet service
- Hughes Network Systems - satelite does not work
- Hughes Network Systems - internet services