HSBC Mortgage Company / won't credit payments
I have been trying for over a year to get HSBC Mortgage to correct my account. I have faxed and mailed copies of all payments they say haven't been paid. They're saying I'm four months late. I paid almost $1,000 in late fees that I didn't owe, also HSBC didn't credit me my annual insurance, and tried to triple my payment for that as well. I had to fax copies of my canceled check and also have my Insurance Agent call them before they'd correct it. This has ruined my credit, that's all I have, I'm a widow at 49, three children, with no life insurance to help and lots of bills. I'm sinking and dying fast. I've always done my best but I can't make it without the help of my once good credit. I don't have any money at all. HSBC says their records are right, how can they do this when I have concrete proof of payment from canceled checks and bank drafts? Any suggestions?
More HSBC Mortgage Company Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive