HSBC Credit Card / payment statement not received
First time when I used hsbc credit card, I did not received the statement. I talked to customer care dept, then only they sent the duplicate copy after the due date of payment, but I made the payment before due date. but after that I never received any statement from hsbc. I so many time requested to customer care dept and every time I just got the assurance but not statement. since I never know the billing date and due date nor no body can remember the last purchasing after so many days, hsbc has charged the late fees and other charges and also they have blocked my card due to which I am unable to talk to customer care dept also.
Now I am helpless as neither I can talk to customer care dept nor I can't make the payment of late fee and interest charges because this is the mistake of hsbc, as I never received the statement.
More HSBC Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC UAE - Poor Service 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - credit card application
- HSBC (UAE) - deceiving policies
- HSBC Holdings - complaining about fraud
- HSBC (UAE) - cash withdrawal from atm of sharjah city, centre atm machine on 12 oct 2016
- HSBC (UAE) - fraud transaction - unsecure credit card