HSBC Credit Card / payment statement not received

1 India Review updated:

First time when I used hsbc credit card, I did not received the statement. I talked to customer care dept, then only they sent the duplicate copy after the due date of payment, but I made the payment before due date. but after that I never received any statement from hsbc. I so many time requested to customer care dept and every time I just got the assurance but not statement. since I never know the billing date and due date nor no body can remember the last purchasing after so many days, hsbc has charged the late fees and other charges and also they have blocked my card due to which I am unable to talk to customer care dept also.

Now I am helpless as neither I can talk to customer care dept nor I can't make the payment of late fee and interest charges because this is the mistake of hsbc, as I never received the statement.

Comments

• Gb
      11th of Dec, 2007

This is typical of HSBC, they seem to use the same scam on everyone. They did the same thing to me, plus a lot more. They represent GM Flexcredit cards, BEWARE!

• Bh
      8th of Jan, 2008

First time when i used HSBC credit card, i did not received the statement. I talked to customer care dept, then only they sent the duplicate copy after the due date of payment, but I made the payment before due date. But after that I never received any statement from HSBC. I so many time requested to customer care dept and every time i just got the assurance but not statement. Since I never know the billing date and due date nor no body can remember the last purchasing after so many days, HSBC has charged the late fees and other charges and also they have blocked my card due to which I am unable to talk to customer care dept also.

Now I am helpless as neither i can talk to customer care dept nor I can't make the payment of late fee and interest charges because this is the mistake of HSBC, as i never received the statement.

• Ga
      11th of Mar, 2008

hi hsbc representative

i have not received my credit card though i have received my pin number.my reference no. is 200805292021 .kindly look into the matter and do as appropriate.

thanks
    gaurav tomer

• De
      28th of Dec, 2009

The same story happened with me .