HSBC Credit Card / cancellation of credit card not complied
I was issued credit card by some middle man; when i was reluctant to have it. This was done perhaps two years back. I have made not even a single transaction; further i sent my refusal and torn credit card to HQ in ordinary mail also said the same to their representative. However, my credit card is still alive and i'm being billed annual fees, service taxes, etc. When i'm not availing any services. This is shear harassment for no fault of mine. Someone suggest how can I get card cancelled and all fees condoned?
Arvinder pal singh
More HSBC Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive