HSBC Credit Card / customer cheating!

1 India Review updated:

I purchased some ornaments on some shop on may 26th costs 7,600, but my bill generated with 12,600 and i asked to HSBC credit card dept they first told that merchant did another transaction on 2nd 4th 7th of June with out my involvement. Next time they told that due to some technical problems they (hsbc only) did that extra transaction. I asked about bill generation and they told that wait for 3 more days.

Can anyone suggest what to do. After bill generation i must to pay the whole amount na.

Comments

• Bh
      17th of Sep, 2007

Dear Sir,
    I had forwarded you request on 28 feb 2007 with reference to the matter that had not received my credit card no. 4384599912524187 and it has been misused. This was informed to you to take the suitable action, But in spite of that today I got a call from HSBC lawyer Mr. R.K Verma, That they are going to take some legal action ,this call disturbed me a lot as I was considering that some action has already has been taken on this matter and I was not found guilty.

I am again listing the facts with evidences I have already explained;

1) I had received a mail on 30 Dec 2006 that my credit card application is registered under application reference # 200636291986.
    2) On 08 Jan 2007 I received a mail that my application is approved and application reference no. was # 200636291986
    3) I was at Baddi unit of Macleods pharmaceutical Ltd. At that time when I filled the application.
    4) I was in Mumbai from 2 jan 2007 onwards so it is not practically possible for me that I can receive the card being at Mumbai as delivery address was of macleods pharmaceutical baddi dist solan (HP) .
    5) On 23 feb 2007 I received my first statement at Baddi plant and I was informed on phone by my Baddi office that bill shows outstanding of 45000/- Rupees approximately . I called to customer care and told them to block this card immediately.
    6) Also on the instructions of customer care I had submitted an application of mishandling of credit card at HSBC Bank branch ,stationed at Kamala bhavan Swaminityanand marg near Garvare house Western express high way Near old Bhar cinema Andheri (E) Mumbai.
    7) On 17/09/07 I had received almost ten calls that warrant will be issued to me if I will not pay the settlement amount . But in between time span of almost 6 months I had not received any communication from HSBC bank.
    8) As in this whole sequence I had cooperated with the bank a lot but as I got calls today Mr. Rajnesh Sarin directly told that this fault is not from banks side as he wants to indicate directly the delivery of the credit card in the correct hands is not banks responsibility and ones the card is handover to courier there is no responsibility lies with bank that credit card is handed over in right hands or not.
    9) As per his statement any personnel working in courier services which banks are utilizing for card delivery is authorized to misuse the card if he/she requires.

• Pe
      29th of May, 2008

MAXIDEX WARNING

I had eye surgery and in the post-op pack was MAXIDEX(dexamethasone) drops by Alcon Labs.

Two days later I was BLIND