HSBC Card Services / harassment!
I have been 100% percent disabled from type I diabetes complications since 2005. 95% of my ssa and ssi income goes to pay for the special care I need. my physician has written to hsbc services giving them a full listing of the complications and of my inability to pay on this unsecured debt. I have been threatened by hsbc services and this puts my health at further risk for additional complications besides retinopathy, kidney dysfunction, poor circulation in the lower extremities, and a stroke which came on in december 2004.
More HSBC Card Services Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - unauthorised transaction on card no 4386759006314683
- HSBC Holdings - on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept