HSBC / preclosure of personal loan a/c - customer harassment
I live in Vikas Puri, New Delhi-18.I took a personal loan from HSBC Loan A/C No. [protected] for 5 yrs. On 9th dec. 2006 i made a request for a pre-closure of my personal loan a/c. I was told that on 15th the letter has been dispatech to my emailing address. But till date i have not received the letter. I know the HSBC'S intention behind this ,is to get more and more interest against my loan as i wanted to close the a/c quickly.
When i visited the punjabi bagh branch on 23rd dec, 2006 without the pre-closure letter they refused to accept it. My complain was again registered for the pre-closure letter and i was told that they will get a feedback on this complaint by 31st dec,2006. That mean that i have to pay the interest as well till that date or beyond the date when i have the pre-closure letter in my hand.Even when i have cash in hand and i wanted to close the a/c on 23rd dec. as well when i went there with the cash, i can't do anything. I am trapped here. Stay away from HSBC!
More HSBC Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive 
- HSBC - replacement card issue / dispute card this morning and ask for replacement
- HSBC Dubai - bank