HSBC Bank/Credit Cards/GM Credit Cards / 0% scam
BEWARE this come on deal for 0% balance transfers from HSBC and GM FlexCard.
They do not send the first billing (read other complaints), they do not tell you that they transfered the funds, you don't even know that you have an account with them. This is how they scam you out of the 0% interest deal. Then they send a "second" bill with the interest raised to 9.99% and late charges. When you call and complain, you will get more late charges and the interest will go to 34.99%.
HSBC AND GM FLEXCARD ARE A BUNCH OF CROOKS, BEWARE!!!
If GM approves this type of business practices, it's no wonder that they are in financial trouble.
I have always bought GM, but never again.
More HSBC Bank/Credit Cards/GM Credit Cards Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC UAE - Poor Service 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - credit card application
- HSBC (UAE) - deceiving policies
- HSBC Holdings - complaining about fraud
- HSBC (UAE) - cash withdrawal from atm of sharjah city, centre atm machine on 12 oct 2016
- HSBC (UAE) - fraud transaction - unsecure credit card