HSBC Bank/Credit Cards/GM Credit Cards / 0% scam

1 14781 memorial dr. , suite333Houston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 281-855-4468

BEWARE this come on deal for 0% balance transfers from HSBC and GM FlexCard.
They do not send the first billing (read other complaints), they do not tell you that they transfered the funds, you don't even know that you have an account with them. This is how they scam you out of the 0% interest deal. Then they send a "second" bill with the interest raised to 9.99% and late charges. When you call and complain, you will get more late charges and the interest will go to 34.99%.

HSBC AND GM FLEXCARD ARE A BUNCH OF CROOKS, BEWARE!!!

If GM approves this type of business practices, it's no wonder that they are in financial trouble.
I have always bought GM, but never again.

Comments

10th of Mar, 2008

It's true--they advertise the 0% introductory rate for 1 year and then chage you 17.99%. I complained, and was told that they had purged the information on my enrollment. The expectation was that I would just pay the interest since THEY purged my information. They wanted to know if I had kept the documents that had promised 0%. Aren't banks required to keep certain records by law??? Anyway, they agreed to "research" the situation and get back to me within 48 hours. It has been almost a week and I have heard nothing. I have seen these offers from many different credit card companies, but have never had such a bad experience! Stay away from GM Flexcard!

• Ro
      3rd of May, 2008

My GM flex card is just a way to scam me out of money by GM These people are straight out crooks. I have never been late or over but they find wats to screw me out of money. I am a highly decorayed veteran and all veterans and active duty vets should cancel GM cards these people are crooks!