HSBC Bank / poor service!

1 India Review updated:

I have taken a car loan from hsbc bank. My last installment was due on 05 April 2007., and i have paid all the installments of my car loan still my NOC has not been issued by bank. More than two months have been past still i have not been issued NOC by hsbc bank.

Comments

• Un
      11th of Aug, 2007
    US Bank - Poor service!

A little more than a year ago I banked with US Bank when I moved to Sacramento, CA. The teller who set up my account wasn't very informative of all their policies. The place I had it set up was in a safeway supermarket.

I had to wait a month's worth to get my debit card. I constantly called up the supermarket station and asked what was the deal with my card. I had a number of people give me the run around and to make matters worse the teller who originally started up my account had quit. I wasn't even given anything like starter checks, brochures, nothing. When I spoke with the supervisor there she ended up laughing in which I promptly told her to shut up with it. I ended up going to an actual facility that was located not too far away. The tellers there were a little better and had more of a firm grasp of what they were doing but when telling them about what happened to me at the station in the supermarket they only expressed sympathy about how the staff there was ill trained. What about sympathy for the customer?? I worked in customer service for years and know for a fact that no matter what the situation you gotta express some degree of sympathy for customers because it's a well known fact that when we clock out and go back to our lives we're no different.

To make matters worse, they didn't give me a choice in the matter when offered a credit line due to my good credit status. I tried to decline it but they claimed that it's made automatic for those of good credit. This credit line is not at all that wonderful because even though you asked to be charged debit when making purchases the credit line somehow manages to sneak in and take effect. The overdraft fees are awful. I made only one occurrence of overwithdrawing and I was charged a rate that increases with each day. They also enforced a spending limit without my consent.

Customer service is horrible. Over the phones you will get reps that will give you the run around. The tellers at the supermarket are exceptionally rude and the tellers at the facility would often try pushing you into using other parts of their service that you've already said no to.

I had planned on moving on to a different bank and would've done so sooner but the fact that I just moved into the area and I was in no position to switch banks for the sake of keeping stability of income forced me to stick with them for a year's length.

When the time came for me to finally break off from them I found that I owed them over $600 for the credit line. I of course had to pay it off and get it over with.

To sum it up, US Bank has terrible customer service, a lot of sneaky underhanded ways in stealing your money, and all in all no consideration or ethics when dealing with any customer from what I've seen with my experience and watching others who visit the facilities and get the aggravating run around.

I encourage everyone to steer away from ever having to bank with US Bank. For a business that deals with keeping your money safe they most certainly do the exact opposite and attempt to turn your hard earned money into something that's under their ownership.

• Co
      25th of Aug, 2007

that sounds absolutely horrible, and can say i've had similar dealings. I was shopping around for a different bank and all i got were these bank employees who knew nothing about their product much less the benefits of banking with thier company as opposed to the one across the street. One of these banks was Bank Of America, whom i will never deal with.

• Sc
      7th of Sep, 2007

In the world of big banks getting bigger we have fallen prey to their tactics when leasing a car. My wife and I have never leased before and thought it may be a nice option. Well, it was NOT! Be aware of US Bank, they have no concern for the leasing customer(s)!

After leasing the car, we took out the carpeted mats to preserve them so when we turned the vehicle back in we would not be hassled. Boy were we wrong. They charged us for additional wear and tear, door dings. We even added tires at our expense! My wife is a school teacher driving 20 miles round trip for the three years and a couple of family vacations, so the use was less than a traveling salesman.

OUR SUGGESTION DO NOT LEASE WITH US BANK AT ALL, IF YOU DO MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE FINE PRINT BECAUSE THEY WILL REFER TO IT TIME AFTER TIME. THEIR OPINION OF WEAR AND TEAR IS GOING TO BE MUCH DIFFERENT THAN ANYONE ELSE'S OUT THERE!

• Ha
      29th of Nov, 2008

Sir/Madam,

Sub:- NOC-Reg.,
    Ref:- My HSBC Credit Card No. 4476 9212 0791 5426.

With reference to the above, I cancelled my credit card in Dec'2007 at that time I paid final payment Rs.75, 181/- vide ch no. 057181 but your peole are charged interest and late payment fees Rs.14539/- about this payment your people (HSBC) are not informed me and my name sended to CIBIL data recently bank people send me a bill of Rs.14, 539/- I paid bill also vide ch no. 166163, Dt.18.11.08 it was cleared on Dt.28.11.08.

So, kindly I request you to send a NOC letter at the earliest it was great helf ful to me. My communication address was changed new AddressHari Challa, Plot No.56 & 57, Vittal Rao Nagar, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500 081. Mobile No.9966641234.

Thanks and Regards
    Hari Challa
    Managing Director
    Aliens Developers Pvt Ltd

• Ha
      29th of Nov, 2008

please send me a NOC letter for credit card final payment.

• Su
      12th of Jul, 2011

I agree with you. HSBC stands for fraudulent services. I had credit card was settled long back almost 30 months back, still I haven't received any NOC from them and now they have registered my name in CIBIL, even though I have the settlement letter and the receipts for the payment and even I have the cheque in the name of HSBC. Even then they do these things. HSBC really Sucks. HSBC generates revenue in this manner only, I feel. These people they really suck.

• Ve
      19th of Jul, 2011

Dear client,

Your Credit Information Bureau (Cibil) credit information report(CIR), other than your income, is the single most important tool used by a lender to evaluate your application for any loan or credit card application. Naturally, it's important that you understand yourCibil CIR and what it takes to maintain a credit history, so that it is viewed favourably by lenders.

We providing assistance on behalf of the client to get CIBIL report.

Please not we neither working on behalf of CIBIL nor any other government department.
    We are Independent financial advisors.

Our serivices includes
    Assisting for applying CIBIL reports
    Helping for CIBIL report correctoion
    Assisting getting loans from nationalised or private banks or NBFCs
    Representing CIBIL issues and other matters to client's bank
    Fighting for getting NOC or NO DUE CERTIFICATE from banks on behalf of client after settling account
    Liasioning between Bank and Cleint to sort out the matter of credit cards or loans
    or more information please visit at https://www.cibil.com

NOTE: CIBIL REPORT IS STRICTLY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENT NEVER DISCLOSE TO ANY ONE

We are not providing any free services but advising professionally and result oriented.

Office: