HSBC Bank / credit cards and accounts cancellation problems
I am a customer in HSBC Bank, I have an account and 3 credit cards from the bank . My account is [protected]. well in March 2007 I have decided to cancel all my cards and account, due to the reason that i was not satisfied with their service. I have paid all my outstanding . Then on March 14, 2007 I have sent an official letter to HSBS Customer Service Manager asking to cancel my cards. They have called me back and assured that they have canceled it.
Well just few days back for some strange felling i have called through the phone banking system of HSBC and was shocked by hearing that on each card i have an amount of 200 DHS fee , which is yearly fee for the cards renewal. I again spoke to a phone banking officer asking him why they haven't been canceled? he had no answer, was rude, and assured that again someone will contact me from the bank. But unfortunately no one did.
More HSBC Bank Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - unauthorised transaction on card no 4386759006314683
- HSBC Holdings - on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept