H&R Block Peace Of Mind Program / h&r block peace of mind, or scam?
My recent studies indicate that H&R Block sold thousands of "Peace of Mind" contracts to military personel who are active duty, claiming that the Peace of Mind program will help protect them against mistakes in their taxes while on duty in the USA and abroad. The sad fact is H&R Block has cashed in on that warranty program because they only provide a 30-day notification period from the time the taxation office sends notice to the taxpayer. With much of our military active in Iraq, Afganistan and other places, our fine soldiers are unable to respond in person to an H&R Block office in that timeframe. H&R Block is not extending any courtesy to our troops and simply banking the $30 that our soldiers paid for "Peace of Mind".
If you are a soldier serving in the USA or abroad, purchased the "Peace of Mind program" and have been subject to the same situation where H&R Block will not cover the mistake they made on your tax returns, we highly suggest that you keep an eye out for a pending class action lawsuit. Those who have been taken advantage of will be able to join the lawsuit for representation.
If you are active military and having your taxes prepared at an H&R Block, be hesitant in buying the protection they are selling because it probably will not cover you at all unless you can leave Iraq and walk into a H&R Block at anytime!
I was taken advantage of by H&R Block with this program. Being a soldier on active duty, I was not able to respond within 30 days and they made a $580 mistake on my taxes which they will not cover.
More H&R Block Peace Of Mind Program Complaints & Reviews
- H & R Block - tax refund scam! 
- H&R Block - emerald advance 
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course 
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare! 
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam 
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - claim # 1520229
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - emerald loan 
- H&R Block - tax return service
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - steal you tax payment
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - zero customer assistance following hrb errorsx4 - 2017 quebec tax return (qtr)