H&R Block / bad service
I have an emerald debit card with h&r block and on monday 12-15-2008 I started to send money through western union, online but stopped the transaction before it went through. Western union took $227.00 from my debit card, and it was in their validation dept. This transaction never went through though. I called western union, they said the transaction was indeed canceled, but said they needed to fax a document to h&r block stating this. H&r block is now refusing to release my money back to me until the end of the month. I have called multiple people at h&r block, I have emailed them, and they refuse to help!
My electric service is going to be turned off if I don't make a payment to them today! I can't however because h&r block won't release my money. H&r block is aware that this transaction with western union, is dead in the water, my money is just in limbo now! I have a 3 month old baby here and $9.00 to my name because they refuse to release my funds. I found a lot of other people online who have had the exact same experience with this company.
More H&R Block Complaints & Reviews
- H & R Block - tax refund scam! 
- H&R Block - emerald advance 
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course 
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam 
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare! 
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - tax professional
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - extension for small family trust
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - being charged for software I didn't purchase online
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - tax rep was falsifying my tax information!!!
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - taxes!!