H&R Block / did not print/submit all forms
I had h&r block do my taxes this year. Big mistake. Because I owed out of state taxes, I could not e-file. I was given what I was told, all the completed forms to mail to the irs, which I mailed that day. Five weeks later I get a lovely return from the irs advising that the proper forms were not submitted. When I went back to the h&r tax office to show them the irs notice, the woman told me that I didn't "need to come in there with an attitude". I explained to her that for the $261.00 I paid to have my taxes done with them, that I expected much better service than what I received. I was waiting at the front for them to print the forms, she walked up and tossed them on the counter and as she walked off said, "here is your forms. " thanks h&r block... Won't use you again and will tell everyone I meet about the poor service.
More H&R Block Complaints & Reviews
- H & R Block - tax refund scam! 
- H&R Block - emerald advance 
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course 
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam 
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare! 
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - taxes
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - a dispute with h& r block and last year of filling taxes with them.
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - service
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - tax professional
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - extension for small family trust