H&R Block Bank / terrible experience!

FL, United States Review updated:
I had submitted an atm dispute 30 min after the incident occurred on 1/15/08 rep that took call did not do something right i should have had my money back within 48 hours on 1/26/08 I called to find out what was going on and a rep said she did not see a dispute she resubmitted a case and no on 1/31/08 i called to check status and yet another case is submitted. I am tired of waiting for my money especially when I am doing everything I am suppose to do and the mess up is on their incompetent agents part. And the worst thing is I have to sit on hold for more than 30 min at a time and then be on the phone even longer with a rep I just want my money that rightfully is mine.

Comments

Tu
  13th of Feb, 2008
I TOO HAVE A COMPLAINT ABOUT HR BLOCK BANK I DID MY INCOME TAX ON THE TAX CUT SOFTWARS AND FILED ON JANUARY 13,2008 AND I HAVE YET TO RECIEVED MY TAX RETURN I HAVE CALLED NUMUEROUS TIMES TO CHECK ON THE STATUS EACH TIME HAD A WAITING PERIOD OF NO LESS THAN 45 MINUTUES BEFORE SPEAKING TO A REP JUST TO HAVE THEM GIVE ME THE RUN AROUND CALL HERE CALL THERE THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST INCOME TAX YEAR YET GOING THROUGH HR BLOCK BANK I WILL NEVER EVER USE THEIR SERVICE AGAIN NOR WILL I RECCOMEND THEM TO ANYONE THEY RIP PEOPLE OFF WITHOUT GIVING ANY SERVICES AND IM SURE THERE WILL BE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.
Ro
  21st of Feb, 2008
I also am a very unhappy customer: I excepted there Emerald card advance. Then they sent me a bill witch I paid,then they took it out of my refund amount again. They admit they have a credit for me but are unable to tell me when they will but it back on my card, it has been a month and I can not get any answers from them. Very unhappy with them and will never do my taxes there again! They need to be put out of business for good.
Ma
  24th of Feb, 2009

H&R Block Bank - LINE OF CREDIT

I am supposed to have a year round line of credit. Bank has taken paycheck with out approval and. Line is supposed to be $800 and the $800 has been paid now they say my line is only $300.
Wi
  26th of Nov, 2013
thats wrong I have been a client of H&R bank since I started working and did not get appoved for the loan It comes right out of your taxes there is no way to rip them off most people with good credit have money and dont need a loan what the hell!!!

H&R Block / HRB Digital Logo H&R Block / HRB Digital